Things that are right

WTF fooley having a serious identity crisis here.

says the newest tipp poster on the forum

Paddypower ripped me off the other night, offering odds of 3-1 on Chelsea to win, while they were winning but when I put on the cash they popped up a receipt for 4/9, the cunts.
Got a subsequent apology email and they gave me a freebet worth over double my (whopping!) stake.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/uk-travellers-lose-my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding-case-1.2111512

Calling @Kinvara’s Passion[/USER] , [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] , [USER=706]@Fagan ODowd

I’ll organize the yokes, ye organize the venue & travel. What a night out this crowd would supply. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vejCKnSTE88

Watched a limerick football side beat Meath tonight.

We’ve form for that in fairness, didn’t we lash in 4 goals against the wannabe jackeens a few years ago in the qualifiers on an Ian Ryan inspired day in the GG.

Should have beaten them a few years back in portlaoise as well in the qualifiers

Agreed, we’re under serious pressure this year though without scoring forwards unfortunately.

Meath are fucked. Leinster football is fucked outside of Dublin. There is no glory in beating them or any of us anymore.

The amount of fit ladies who are out running in those skin tight yoga pants. got some lovely views of arses trotting by the car this morning on the way into work. :slight_smile:

Youre too old for that crack now. You’ll get a stroke.

He wishes.

Im too fit to be getting strokes. :slight_smile:

Here @farmerinthecity if you are getting this little beauty make sure you get it on vinyl. Plays at both 33 and 45.

[ATTACH=full]2434[/ATTACH]

A most wonderful record. [ATTACH=full]2435[/ATTACH]

Pints and laughs after a funeral of a man who lived to a good age.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1098647, member: 706”]Here @farmerinthecity if you are getting this little beauty make sure you get it on vinyl. Plays at both 33 and 45.

[ATTACH=full]2434[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

They look like young hands holding up the iPad

:smiley: Yep, thought the same myself.