Things that are right

I remember folks putting up fake alarm boxes back in the 80’s. :slight_smile: some of the boxes were made of wood painted white and stuck on the front of the house.

1 Like

Bit late to the party but Boaty McBoatface :joy:

It maybe just a coincidence on the day McGregor lays down the Lycra but the word of the day on www’tearma.ie the online irish dictionary is ‘luathscor’ or early retirement.

Jim Burke Daly on RTE news there…born in January 1916 from Milltown in Co. Galway looks fair fresh for his age…on about the tans coming over here…“You could see the guns hanging out of them”…legend

3 Likes

What a guy Shane Lowry is.

We should show him our support as a board.

Mighty, it would probably build 5 modular homes.

Shane seems alright, once you can overlook his Offaly upbringing and Leinster Rugby jersey hugging.

Incredible scenes as a job I’ve been putting off with a month, because I thought it’d be an awful pain in the hole, is completed in about 5 minutes and instead of the expected €120 charge I got it done for nothing :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I washed the bed sheets today and dried them on the line. There’s a lovely smell of them here now as I lie in the bed

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, did you make a team for the summer league in malahide?

Nope.casual for the summer and then back to the league in winter.you playing malahide ?

Nah we got lucky and didn’t get a malahide team in our group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First swim of the year on a beautiful fingal evening.

16 Likes

Ouch… Did you last 5 mins?

Ventured down to the shore in Saturday but bawked at actually jumping in.

I did in my hole. I was in and out in about 3 mins and it was freezing but it’s all about getting the first one done. Felt great after and the beach was surprisingly warm.

1 Like

What’s the best beach around Kinvara, or do you have to go to Bishop’s Quarter?

I’d always ramble to Traught beach out of convenience but it’s not the nicest of beaches unless the tide is well out. The trip to Fanore is always worth it… Another 15 minutes beyond bishops quarter and youre there.

1 Like

I’d be wary of swimming in Kinvara. You’d be swimming in your own filth… :wink:

Putting fresh linen on the beds before you go on holidays makes coming home far more bearable.

1 Like