Things that are right

I’d say it’s the putting green looking at the 9th green and the 10th tee box is beyond it to the right

8 Likes

You are right that’s where it is

(you smart prick :joy: )

1 Like

Ireland’s broadband is on average quicker than broadband in the UK

:sweat_smile:

Christ mate, this is pathetic, would you make a bit of small talk with somebody in Costa or anything, I believe the Samaritans train people up to have chats with lads like yourself, take care of yourself mate, I’ll say a prayer for you. :worried:

We’d to play a juvenile round robin tonight against a club that we’d have history with, it actually suited us to lose re grading etc, but as the chairman said he’d have to take a tablet to lose deliberately against this crowd.
Anyhow they have about 2 maybe 3 top, top class players, so for the crack I put 2 each of our lads marking their 2 good lads, the end result.
A straight red for their top player, we frustrated the cunt into the ground, and the icing on the cake was their manager and selector sent out of the grounds with further sanction awaiting them once the refs report goes in.
Overall we lost by 3 points but we won the fucking war.

10 Likes

That John Mullane interview in 2004.

I loove me county…legend of a man…he’s doing a decent media job at the moment as well.

I’ve good time for him…some hurler in his day.

1 Like

@Juhniallio or @backinatracksuit will be on in a minute pulling you up over you calling a juvenile a cunt .

Negative play & still lose the game. Get out of this thread.

Great to be up and about on a summers morning taking care of business

4 Likes

You can tell you’re fresh mate, that makes all the difference.

Cat Burgulars are a law onto themselves.

Some of those tom cats need a bullet badly.

The opposition are having their lie in before the greatest day in the year. Nothing like the Cup Final to get the pale dwellers excited.

1 Like

+1. Making things happen

I’m back into my fitness phase. Theres nothing like the 4:30am session to get the blood going. You can think clearly. The mental clarity and creativity that I am experiencing this morning is unreal

2 Likes

The birds are singing outside

Keep it up mate, you make this place.

Thrown in the scratcher until midday. Interfering with themselves. A waster of human life and oxygen

3 Likes

Just spent the night in a tent in the back garden with my 6 year old, she was gung ho to do it so we went out last night and read and feasted for a while before turning in, few drops of rain added to the experience, doing a nice omelette for breakfast now, she’s cock of the walk.

15 Likes

I just had the remains of a thai curry for breakfast. Made it Friday and it’s just beaten the shit out of a possible hangover.

Getting the grass cut this morning. Major kudos from Ms Locke and did it between the showers. Feet up for the match later :smiley: