Things that are right

Bill O’Herlihy was a Fine Gael flunky who took coin from cigarette companies to battle the smoking ban in his guise as a PR guru.

7 Likes

Billo is detested round here. A blueshirt working for the tobaco industry

4 Likes

No other radio presenter would sell their dying mothers house from under her and then go on tv crying about it. Well… maybe Ray Darcy would. But aside from him no other radio presenter would do that.

For such a tiny community here we’re awful cunts for banging out the same old yarn everytime somebody is mentioned, Darina Allen anyone?
No surprise that this site of contrarians is the only place on Earth that Billa is unpopular either :joy:

we can spot a fraud from a mile away, the rest of the country will be fawning over them

• Bill
  • Rory McIlroy
  • Conor McGregor

To name a few

7 Likes

Take Bill off that list of cunts ffs sake.

1 Like

Bill is dead mate.he was a cunt though

Hook was a sleazy, right wing, anglophile, rugger bugger cunt long before he shafted his mother.

10 Likes

All true tbf fair. Far from being the biggest cunt in radio though and his was definitely the most interesting drive time show, I’ll miss him because I’ll never get to hear him at lunchtime.

Weirdo

August bank holiday weekends.

And not attending the Galway Races.

2 Likes

Johnny Doyle

1 Like

Dermot Earley?

Absolutely

He’s a disgusting, ignorant, narcissistic, self absorbed, patronising cunt. I’m fucking delighted his heavy breathing and snorting has moved to a different time slot

8 Likes

The joy in my mother’s eyes seeing her beloved son, me, for the first time in 2 months.

9 Likes

I’ve given that the first of what will surely be many many likes, I’m sure the all important tenth will be keenly contested.
Beautiful post from a beautiful man.

2 Likes

she hates you

8 Likes

Vile post.

1 Like

Reported