Things that are right

Too early. Give them another fortnight and you’ll get a decent spud.

I heard Noonan on the news last night. The poor man sounds like he’s at deaths door. Could barely string a sentence together.

He has given the job everything.

1 Like

It’s probably just dizziness from the rings multi-nationals and vulture funds have been running around him.

I’m an artist.

Your finest work.

3 Likes

Is Noonan living in the city? Where would he drink a pint?

He’s out the Fr Russell Road but would be most likely found in Souths, spotted him one night in Fennessys as well but I’ve seen him holding court in Souths a few times over the years, one night I was sitting close by as he dissected a political prime time with a bunch of cronies, I think it was in the latter stages of Cowans government, very entertaining.

At long last

Not really they can still rook you on the data which is where most of the damage is done.

If at home you have unlimited mobile data or very cheap mobile data, your operator may apply a safeguard (fair use) limit on data use while roaming. If this is the case, the operator will have to inform you in advance about such a limit and have to alert you in case you reach it. That safeguard limit will be high enough to cover most, if not all, of your roaming needs. Beyond this threshold, you can continue data roaming, subject to a small charge (maximum €7.70/GB + VAT; this will decline gradually to reach €2.50/GB as of 2022).

I’ve seen him in the Woodfield.

Roaming charges for data are gone too aren’t they? I got a message from meteor a couple of weeks back telling me I have 8GB of roaming data now. Just over half my total. Obviously the scope for moving that limit up or down is important, and hopefully there’s a floor on what they can do, but I’d be happy enough with the current deal. It’s been an outrageous rip-off for years.

Found a sock there that had been missing for months. I had kept the comrade of it hoping against hope that hat the other one would turn up and there it was in the back of the press this morning. Is there a better feeling?

11 Likes

Being a TFK father on father’s day.

You could just as easily post that comment on the “things that are wrong” thread

The weather and new spuds.
What more could a man ask for on Fathers day

What a daredevil lifestyle you live fagan. A proper nutter you are.

1 Like

Actually it’s more that there is always a decent hurling match on on fathers day.
“What would you like to do for fathers day?”
“Watch the hurling”
:+1:

4 Likes

A welcome visitor turning up for a few hours chat of a monday evening and bringing a good bottle of scotch as well. Sound.

6 Likes