Things that are right

??

What are you trying to hide with the towel?

He’s drying it. He has to keep it in the cistern to hide his drinking from his missus.

4 Likes

The glue .

how many of them wil you put away today?

The glue or the cider ?

cider

Two today . 1 during the Lions and one this evening .

Have a cup of tea then a shit then a shower.

I slipped away out of work at lunchtime today and went up and cut the grass in the Gaa field ( the fas man went on the beer I think) , after I cut it down low I re-lined it twice, along with the juvenile pitch. The place looks smashing right now. There’s underage co development on there tomorrow and I’m delighted it came up so well, I might even give the dressing rooms a sweep out in the morning if I’m up early.

12 Likes

lovely twee post brimmer, surely worth a few likes from gga simpletons

1 Like

Unless you’re involved in it you wouldn’t understand buddy.

1 Like

GAA is a great organisation for selfless acts like that. Good on you Brimmer.

After the Tom Humphreys case I’m now a bit suspicious about gga guys bragging about volunteering

3 Likes

He said there was plenty of grass on the pitch.

13 Likes

Lad playing guitar in the bodhran in cork city good enough to grace any venue :clap::clap::clap:

The Gaa really come into their own for a funeral, especially one off out the country on bad roads. The ladies arrive with sandwiches, buns, and of course the burko, along with a big roll of white disposable tabletcloth.
The men will arrive with at least 2 sets of walkie talkies, Paudie Ryan will order the floodlights while we all gown up in the hi vis vests to do traffic.
The ladies won’t forget the lads on the road either, the tray of tea and sandwiches will be dispatched while the grieving family will covertly send out a few tins for the lads despite the ladies forbidding tins as the lads have to be fresh for the burial next day.
Under other circumstances it’d be a great day out.

16 Likes

i thought this would have got more likes

1 Like

To paraphrase the great Martin Breheny, @Brimmer_Bradley 's stock seems to be falling lately.