Things that are right

Me too Locke, purse strings being loosened as I type

Cough up there Marquis of Didsbury.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t know anything about either, mate.

1 Like

:grinning:I’d like to donate my ‘Good Reply’ to @Nembo_Kid
Great news @Locke, and well done to the best bunch of pricks and cunts on the internet.

1 Like

Gone well over the €400 mark from the close, tight knit community that is TFK. I’m welling up here!! Gonna dedicate my sprint wins that I took at the 50 outside of Skib and again at the Coachmans last Saturday afternoon to you all!!

Chapeau (edit)

6 Likes

Chapeau

That too…

I can’t believe it lads. As of now the TFK community have donated a total of €760.68 to Down Syndrome and the TdeM event. €606.40 just today.

Ye should all be proud of yourselves to a man. I can’t be more honoured to be associated with this site and the high quality of men that post on here.

But let’s dream lads, let’s get the sites donation level to the grand mark!! For fuck sake sakes wouldn’t it be tremenjus altogether!!!

Forza TFK
TFK Abú
Vive le TFK

8 Likes

Send me the link please, m8.

Will you put up the link, you gowl.

1 Like

PM sent. I’d be shy like…

Will you send on the link pal? I hope there is a minimum contribution amount that has to be satisfied before the likes of @horsebox can learn your true identity to use against you in the future.

3 Likes

Send the link on please. Fair play to you

1 Like

Lash on the link there @Locke

1 Like

@Locke s missus is going to see the donation page and wonder what the hell locke does be at where a bunch of strangers off the internet are throwing the guts of a grand to him.

11 Likes

Any sign of @Mac and @croppy_boy donating yet?

1 Like

send me the link

As if you haven’t peered into my mails…

Shit just got serious :astonished:

1 Like

Jesus just to think some lads are paying good money just to see your ugly mallet
:grinning:

1 Like