Things that are right

Would you not just have a look at the page and get your teeth into that?
Didn’t realise successful men needed a spreadsheet to make sense of things.

If you donated a small fraction of what you donated to a Czech hooker you could see it without the need for a spreadsheet

3 Likes

Were you always a smarmy late visitor to the party Mac?

he gave twice as much as you, he’s twice the man you are

For most of my recent memory anyways

1 Like

OK some posters to step up to the plate here and make a proper donation.
The analysis done by @Tassotti has left me fucking seething at some of you fuckers.

@mac stop chasing losses the 5.25 at Doncaster won’t be insulted if your don’t bet tomorrow
@backinatracksuit you don’t need another pair of tackies this week
@Bandage you are an international business man for Gods sake.
@ChocolateMice you owe it to society
@Massey open the Wallet you tight fucker

If all these lads get to €50 I’ll go to 100.

3 Likes

I’m on record as saying I was ashamed of my paltry donation when I saw some of the poor unfortunates firing €50 and €100 at it. I’ll go back in tomorrow morning.

1 Like

My life is a constant struggle vs technology and I can barely work an ATM.
Publish the name of the charity and I’ll lodge a few euros this week. I assume can walk in and lodge cash.

Don’t forget the stingy giant

1 Like

Let’s them all step up to the plate now, we need another 700 for Locke it’s here in this forum, we just need to shake these bastards down.
You yourself are a credit to your family BTW.

2 Likes

I’ve contacted my bank to take back the 26.60 I donated… I donated in good will to help charity, not to facilitate bullying. I had to give some other fucker in work a donation for doing the same race as Locke and another chap who is playing a game of cunting 5 a side for charity… I’ll be splitting @Locke’s 26 notes between these two lads now instead.

5 Likes

A shitty act but no surprise.
I’ll cover whatever you take out.

Everyone wins so.

1 Like

You had me at ‘work’!

1 Like

Which one of you Galway snakes was searching me out online?

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Putting on out of office and heading to Barcelona for a week

8 Likes

This time tomorrow I’ll be :ronnyroar::pint::brendanback:

1 Like

Jose well clamped

I fucking nailed it this week lads.
Savage craic with the kids at the zoo, malahide castle, the beach and funky monkeys.
Also nailed a load of odd jobs that were on the long list. Painted the wall outside, fixed the broken door and the leaky out pipe from the dishwasher and got up the attic for all the up/down shit.
And workwise nailed down a few sweet gigs for the future.
I’m kicking back with a beer watching some women’s golf with Peter Aliss trying not to be a misogynist.

15 Likes