Things that are right

The trousers couldn’t be any more bet onto her :+1:

3 Likes

Is that a Kilkenny hurler in the background?

6 Likes

Some box on her.

The Flatty gap.

Thats a good recall

If I wasnt married I would not a bother.

I wouldn’t mind hitting her a few slaps of my Hurley, wha yup outta that

2 Likes

That’s for the ‘Things that are perfect’ thread.

1 Like

You ungrateful whelp.

Watching an auld cricket game here in Singapore.

7 Likes

Are you one of those lads in a flat overlooking the course? I always wonder how much of a game they can actually see.

1 Like

Nah this was taken from the top floor of a museum opposite. That’s the Singapore Cricket Club grounds apparently. You could follow the game grand from there if you wish, there is even a little bar next to where I was standing if you want to sit and have a pint and watch.

Hurling isn’t played with hurling sticks these days. It’s played with bus stops.

I happened across this on YouTube the other night while listening to the incomparable Peter Alliss’s commentary on the US PGA.

It’s a short film about Jean van de Velde attempting to beat his score of 7 on the final hole of the 1999 Open at Carnoustie, using only his putter.

It’s utterly brilliant.

I’d like to have a pint or some Scotch with Jean van de Velde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjBZXXWh4m0

2 Likes

Good man @Sidney, enjoyed that.

Jean very much an alright sort but utterly daft too.

1 Like

When you see a professional golfer duff a chip like you might do.

I’d self harm just to sit beside that landing gear in a psychiatrist’s waiting room.

Unexpected live coverage of the final round of a golf major on BBC television on a Sunday night with commentary from the incomparable Peter Alliss.

Training for the business end of championship

3 Likes

Saw this on a shopping channel in the States. Bought one. Unreal. Where has this been all my life.

1 Like