Things that are right

People in coastal communities really appreciate the work the RNLI do. Well done one and all

4 Likes

No this is going directly to those in need. There is no money going into anyone’s pocket.

Good to hear. I am just cynical of charities now after what has gone on.

Those scum infest everything from community groups to charities. They see it as a way of getting themselves onto the public services gravy train. Look at any of the community groups or charities and you will see some wannabe councillor or TD hitching their wagon to the groups so that they can say look at me aren’t I great.

Actually I take that back, I am not cynical of the charities, I am cynical of the some of the folks that get involved in the charities because they are not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.

You’ve a very cynical heart if you choose to paint all with the same brush as a result of the actions of some. Let a little happiness into your heart, you’ll feel better for it.

Glitter bombs for fannies

https://www.prettywomaninc.com/what-is-passion-dust

1 Like

Could you double up and use it as a flashlight in a power cut?

PASSION DUST is a sparkalized, passion activated capsule that is inserted into the vagina at least 1 hour prior to having sexual intercourse (may take more time for some). As you become more aroused and as the capsules becomes increasingly warmed and moistened by your body temperature and natural vaginal fluids it will begin to dissolve releasing the sparkling, sweet flavored ‘magicum’ that is PASSION DUST.

Its out of stock.

Should everyone working for a charity work for free? If so, how can the charity be expected to be either effective or professionally run?

I think it would be kind of similar to having a notion that because the GAA doesn’t pay players or volunteers and is an “amateur organisation”, that it should have no salaried employees.

Is there anything as liberating as taking a slash in your own field?

15 Likes

Taking a dump in someone else’s field?

15 Likes

How fucking weird would be seeing your johnson looking like Panti Bliss…

What have you growing in the field?

Just grass mate

Would the cows eat it.

That’s how it works alright. The naturally occurring urea will give a lovely boost to that patch of grass.

1 Like

Natural Fertiliser. If you could bring the pig out for a piss too you’d be laughing altogether.

1 Like

Fuckit that’s reminded me of the 80s ad for Net Urea.
‘Spread the net, you won’t regret, great silage you’ll be storing, go straight for net, the rest forget, Net Nitrate, Net Urea’ :grinning:

1 Like