Things that are right

Jimmy Bullard’s celebration today when he scored against City. Taking the piss out of Phil Brown-brilliant :smiley:

2 right things from today:

• Finding a great old book you thought you had lost

• Homemade curry with ice cold Tiger Beer

:[quote=“The Runt”]2 right things from today:

• Finding a great old book you thought you had lost

• Homemade curry with ice cold Tiger Beer[/quote]

:clap: Whats the book ?

[quote=“The Runt”]

• Homemade curry with ice cold Tiger Beer[/quote]
    :clap:

Failing that an Indian curry house that has Kingfisher on tap.

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]:

:clap: Whats the book ?[/quote]

Limericks Fighting Story. It’s a pretty old publication and copies of it fetch well over 100 when they appear on Ebay.

Eva Green in Kingdom of Heaven

:clap:

He’s a gas cunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awZfw4abXng

Ah lovely!

[media=youtube]cMkimxS_swA

Sharon Ni Bheolain on Six One now.

Those specs.

:thumbsup:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs061.snc3/12845_1272108001451_1192426305_792253_4318678_n.jpg

Blue mate, a tip for you, if you have nothing to say at any stage during your day its not the best idea to trawl the internet searching for funny pictures to fill that gap.
It makes you look like a desperate saddo and annoys the genuine posters like me who log in here for reasons other than to read about Jade Goody and Davinia McCaul.
Take a deep breath and count to 10 next time.

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]Blue mate, a tip for you, if you have nothing to say at any stage during your day its not the best idea to trawl the internet searching for funny pictures to fill that gap.
It makes you look like a desperate saddo and annoys the genuine posters like me who log in here for reasons other than to read about Jade Goody and Davinia McCaul.
Take a deep breath and count to 10 next time.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

Ah Magnificent stuff, Prawn.

Lay off Davina though.

Arrving home to a feast of racing that I thought I had missed.

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]Blue mate, a tip for you, if you have nothing to say at any stage during your day its not the best idea to trawl the internet searching for funny pictures to fill that gap.
Take a deep breath and count to 10 next time.[/quote]You should apply that advice to your own posts,from what I have read you are the type who mouths off at every turn!take a deep breath…

go fuck yourself

Gobshites

If you stare at the sun, God loves you but he’ll blind you too the fucker

You forgot to log off as NCC there and log back on as the Prawn.

got there before me tinnion, quite the faux pais dublin bay corncrake, or is north county prawn?

Ah lads, you don’t seriously think they’re the same person? Idiots.

The pair of them are mouthy cunts so why not!NCC=Nasty Coniving Cunt.:guns: