Things that are right

Italian football

the derby on suday & inters perforance tonight were both outstanding- everything that football is all about- skill, grace, power & cunning

:rolleyes:

:huh:

Flying in China.

Mistook a ‘seat reserved, pay up now’ email for a 'seat confirmed email. Only found out 2 hours before the flight. Strolled up to the desk and bought a ticket on the next flight for the usual price no hassle. Took 1 minute. Strolled to gates, bought some beer. Drank it as I boarded. Was in the air within 40 minutes of buying the ticket.

Had a return booked for the monday morning. Decided Sunday afternoon that I might leave sunday night. Rang ticket company. They rang back and confirmed me on a flight on sunday. No charge. Got to airport early. At check in got moved onto a flight leaving one hour earlier. No charge.

Flying as it should be.

Doing your own thing.

Smith & Wollensky’s fillet steak.

Going to a bar alone and having a quiet drink whilst watching some ball.

Aw bro, quality :clap:

:clap: [quote=“briantinnion, post: 164443”]
Doing your own thing.

Smith & Wollensky’s fillet steak.

Going to a bar alone and having a quiet drink whilst watching some ball.
[/quote]

:clap:

:clap: Did you go to the Mets ?

I wimped out due to to the weather Atticus, was pretty scheidt last night.

I’m in Washington from Tuesday evening onwards and I see DC United are at home so I may make a trip to RFK Stadium. Then again I may just go somewhere alone and eat steak. That’s the great thing about being on your own, you do your own thing.

Watced the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos last night. Magnificent.

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 164448”]
Watced the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos last night. Magnificent.
[/quote]Maybe the single greatest near hour of television i have ever seen,magnificent.

Scrap this, thread of its own coming up.

Driving into a car park and some kind fella offering you his pre paid ticket as it still had over a half hour on it. Right.

There are some sound people out there.

Like the time a pile of us were going into a nightclub and a random punter had stacks of free passes and said that we were all with him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8648031.stm

“White man very great. White mister is big juju man!”

Ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jessica is single and back on the dating scene. The ribs guy got the bullet. :slight_smile: As you know single burds always look after themselves especially if on the pull, so hopefully we will see Jessica back in the bikini again, not that I would say No. :slight_smile:

Jessica is back

Has this been posted up yet? From the Guardian-
Croatia’s Basketball player Cibona hit a three-pointer with 0.6 secs to go to take a two-point lead over Serbia’s Partizan in the final of the Adriatic League.
There’s people on the court,
they think it’s all over.

But it isn’t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJZznFl3vs

Having a dump in the dressing room in your gear just before a match and feeling about a stone lighter afterwards.

Here’s one from this morning:

The Garda Siochana.

A fine group of country men beating and keeping the scumbags in the gutter where they belong. :wink:

Ah lovely…