Things that are right

Cunt in a people carrier breaking red light on queen st and getting a smack of a luas. Great aversion therapy

Big shock, the brit likes to hang around Queen Street.

Red lights are just an advisory, and are to be taken as encouragement to speed up and try hit the pedestrian or cyclist in front of you.

Use the passenger door in necessary.

And takes amusement from Irish citizens being hurt… What about the children ??

Getting pulled by the guards. Him seeing your GAA bag in the back seat. Having a nice long chat about Lá na gClub this weekend, and letting you off with a warning.

Right.

Proper order too, everyone knows that in general GAA Club members tend to be the more upstanding members of the community. If it was a junior soccer club gear bag you would have had the car stripped apart for a drugs search, or a rugby club gear bag would have seen you being charged but then your high up buddies would have pulled a few string to get you off.

What you do?

:smiley:

I may have briefly been occupying a bus lane *

• when I say briefly, it was for a good mile or so.

:clap:

It’s practical to always have a hurl on the back seat for such occasions,even if it’s and old one. For those of a football persuasion a few old programmes from the national league should suffice.

One should always have some GAA paraphrenalia on ones back seat. I never put the gear bag in the boot.

Ah yeah GGA people are alright sorts indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J0eOK2eeM

Absolutely, the hurl can double up as protection as well.

What a load of shite.

that was my first thought too, complete bollocks of a story

What’s this all about, Farmer?

MBB’s post about the cop. And the subsequent ones after that rowing in behind it.

Puke knows the score here.

Oh right. Yeah, that was a load of bollox all right.

thinly veiled " GGA paraphrenelia can be used as a covert sign to meet other paedophiles" post

It was what it was.

the crake and the prawn got you worried?

proetection from what exactly?

You’re a fucking psycohpath bro