Things That Are Wrong

apparently lad that lit the student on galway on fire has killed himself.

Cian O Connor aboard his horse jumping fences on the Croke Park sod today :shakefist: :shakefist:

Lads who wear jackets with furry hoods on them :shakefist:

Only a cunt would wear one of these

What’s this now?

sure ‘tid’ hardly any worse than Lar prancing around it

Maybe pal, but that fucking pony has 2 more legs than Lar.

Why the fuck couldn’t they fuck off to the RDS to promote whatever shite it was? Groundskeeper Willie will be like a cunt this evening.

God love these 2 :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6c2Oy-vGaE

luminous patterned wooly jumper wearing 12 pubs of christmas partaking wankers…such a bunch of ignorant cunts storming good old fashioned boozers and driving loyal local customers nuts as they stomp around like a heard of cattle…fookin savages…they park where they want and are as loud as fuck…you want to see the amount of puke spread out around georges street from these cunts…disgrace…i can see there being a big clampdown on this by publicans in next few years…

Senators voting against the Social Welfare Bill to demonstrate how relevant they are, so that the electorate won’t abolish their sorry asses in Enda’s referendum

Yeah, publicans hate taking money in from people at Christmas :rolleyes:

Beat me to it, they will in their holes.

Liverpool fans emailing complaints to Today FM about the club being the butt of jokes on Gift Grub.

‘I will be forced to stop listening to your show and will tell all my Liverpool supporting friends to do the same’.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 102411”]Liverpool fans emailing complaints to Today FM about the club being the butt of jokes on Gift Grub.

‘I will be forced to stop listening to your show and will tell all my Liverpool supporting friends to do the same’.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App[/quote]

I was just about to post the same thing. What a goon :lol:

Tipperary GAA Co Board in debt to the amount of €500,000…ah the price of ham and tinfoil these days

They should have read out his name. Gimp.

Better again when it turned out that Rosenstock and the producer are both Liverpool fans.

Sidney not taking the Villa reverse too well.

Rosenstock is a Liverpool fan. Nuff said.

this is the incident - http://www.galwaynews.ie/28610-halloween-horror-man-engulfed-fireball

instigator has apparently committed suicide

The price of being a successfull dual code county mate :wink:

Listening to the Ray Darcy show, or today fm full stop.

Edit… Ive been informed I meant the Ian Dempsey show… But these geebags are all the same. I’m shocked croppy_boy would listen to this tripe. Mac…