Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Socks on the wrong feet :grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Is he fucked flatty?

He’s doing great. He’s knackered but he’s got to the pitch of it. He’d make you proud.

7 Likes

What does did something on mean?

Tbf that’s a nice auld touch

3 Likes

If he was covered in dye would you feel similarly?

2 Likes

I thought the father was a right weirdo but that’s a nice tribute. Now he needs to stop

3 Likes
9 Likes

He doesn’t sound Cavan at all.

I posted this in the wrong thread

He’s well on the way to his career choice - farmer. He’s already gotten the Farmers Journal cap, a Banty-esque check shirt* and a wonderful way of leaning up agin’ a pole.

• I had the exact same shirt only larger on me yesterday… Coat time…
2 Likes

I’d say if you combine farming with Bressie style motivational speaking gigs you’re onto two good earners. William will go far

1 Like

This. This is right. Fuck ye horrible English thuggish racist disgusting cunts. Forza Italia!

6 Likes

Today.

Today just feels right.

3 Likes

England losing a penalty shootout and Italy winning big tournaments

7 Likes
1 Like

You can see the covid flying through the air.

3 Likes
5 Likes

We had one for a couple weeks too when I was about 15/16. Horrible kid of about 9 he was.

We only learned after his stay that it seemed a bit of a scam whereby middle/upper class families from that region leveraged the ‘chernobyl child’ brand to get a free holiday for their kids.

Weeks after his visit, he sent a note of thanks (under massive duress from organisers I’d say as, as previously mentioned, he was a cunt) which included photos of him and his family, family home, family vehicle. The veil well and truly removed, wasn’t far from the mutant pig’s back he was reared; some distance from tragedy and orphanage story pedalled.

In the dark of night, you could see the little prick glow through walls. I can recall fondly now the wave of homesick, illuminous-green tears that were triggered by the sounds of the microwave in action. To this day, there are pups and kittens on the road born with extra heads. Still, his visit paid for itself as, with a little rejigging of a travel adaptor and a tuning fork, plugging him into the sockets for half hour daily powered the whole street.

Fuck you Nikolai, I know you robbed shit from my room

13 Likes