Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Peter Casey, not the politician, sending that chump Niall O’Leary for a hotdog.

3 Likes

I was in a waiting room a couple of days ago - not in a dentist. Two owl lads got talking to each other. One lad said that he had pulled a couple of his own teeth recently as the dentist was too much trouble and money. I kept my head down.

3 Likes

Fair play to this teenager

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0831/1243890-teen-opens-coffee-trailer-so-she-can-be-her-own-boss/

4 Likes

Them yokes have popped up all over the place, hard to know how some of them turn a Bob.

Not a word about the 10k she got off the auld pair to buy everything :smile:

6 Likes

Covid!

If it means less, lardy, lycra clad louts clogging up the roads and holding up my gas guzzling SUV, let it rip!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Class

25 Likes

Fair play to @Spidey for not being a prick and assisting in making it happen. :+1: :pint: and

3 Likes

Few lads from club in background won’t be getting a call next year :joy::joy::joy:

:clap::clap::clap: they seem a good bunch of lads in fairness. They’ve made the wee man’s year there.

Hope you’re enjoying the celebrations. Had a few Italian beers in your honour tonight.

2 Likes

Gerald from Clarksons Farm is very very right

Class :clap:

I find this Tyrone team likeable. Massive honesty of effort, no egos a team working as a collective

12 Likes

Same as that. Hard not to like a team managed by Brian Dooher. I’d say the players would run through a wall for him.

2 Likes

They are the definition of a team with the stamp of their manager. Pure dooher. Some going to take a team in one year and win the all ireland. 12th ever manager to win as a player and manager. And 5th ever to captain and manage

2 Likes

I wanted Mayo to win yesterday until about 10 mins in when I saw how both were playing.

It’s not like he brought them from nowhere, a lot of that team played in the 2018 final, and they weren’t too far off since

What odds Tyrone at the start of the year? Kerry bate em to death in the league. While not unimaginable it’s pretty remarkable

They were always in the next rank of teams after Dublin and Kerry. I doubt the league hammering moved their outright price all that much.