Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Life always seems wonderful after a spliff. And a few nice beverages after. You have come down though, or stay elevated.

He doesn’t like it. He thinks you’re a cock.

He’s entitled to form whatever opinion he likes. Just as your parents are entitled to look upon you with shame and horror.

A lads and ye haven’t even been to mass yet

Didn’t know where to post this but enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5KAaVc9r8I

5 Likes

2 Likes

Sarah McInerney’s weekly short pieces to camera on Twitter previewing the Tuesday Late Debate.

A swim in the middle of your working day. It’s beautiful outside lads. Sun shining, fresh sea breeeze, nice waves and not an abortion in sight.

4 Likes

There’s been nearly 2000 posts on the abortion debate thread since I muted it. A quick pop inside today shows this to have been a wise move.

4 Likes

I have avoided it from day one.,

Everyone continues to be right.

Wait til they get to week 12

3 Likes

Limerick Gaa is box office !

1 Like

Fuck off.

2 Likes

Box office = tiresome

Cringe.

A couple (I assume) of wrens had been building a nest in an ivy bush in an enclosed patio in the back garden. Today about 5, 6 or 7 tiny little wrens were hopping about the patio, learning to use their legs, wings etc, falling over, stumbling, then taking short flights swerving all over the place, quite disoriented looking! The amazing thing was that the dogs tiptoed about and then sat silently watching!

6 Likes

Did you wash your hands afterwards?

I didn’t touch them, you’re not supposed to

We used to get greenfinches tiptoeing around here looking all disorientated. That’s landmines for you.

1 Like