Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I’m in. 40k for 10%, we’re gonna be rich.

1 Like

No. Mrs J’s folks have a place down here so we’ve been a fair few times. Never saw the bacon bread before though. Feels like I’m really delving deep into French culture now…

2 Likes

Id ate that

best bakeries in the world.
tis hard to beat a simple slice of tarte tatin (or any cake/bread) and and a cafe creme
while sitting outside taking in French women.

there’s nothing in the world will convince me this is better than toasted brown bread, 2 Fried Denny’s Rashers, Real Irish butter and a bit of HP sauce with a mug of tae

1 Like

Roaster alert

1 Like

Eating tarts watching tarts.

2 Likes

ohh la la

1 Like

the sense of suspense and anticipation when you click update your linux kernel. It’s a rush.

literally

“a separate temporary restriction has also been placed at Garryvoe beach in Cork due to a suspected sewage discharge.”

1 Like

Yeah. My first time there and it was poor enough. Went to Garretstown today, far better.

Thankfully I didn’t go in the water. Only saw that this morning.

Come again, you went out to Garryvoe and didn’t take a swim? Did you bring Brady?

Yes and yes.

I was in for a swim today tho. Unreal.

Take poor Brady straight to the Vet.

He doesn’t like the water. Not the waves anyway… so he’s fine.

Did Brady smell much ass?

It was fairly quiet down there… I had to keep him on a short leash today tho.

Once my lady gets a bit bigger we’ll be saving a pooch from the pound.

The eldest one finished first year last Friday, herself and her best mate are in different schools quite a distance away so only see each other at football & camogie during spells of the year, anyway she went to her mates house last Monday afternoon and only arrived home this evening along with her mate, Mrs Bradley & myself are mad about her mate, she’s like a daughter to us and is a genuinely nice kid.
Our house was empty without the eldest one, we all missed her like mad, she’s home tonight though and her mate is staying with us until Tuesday. The high jinks from us to have the daughter back are great, along with her mate.
Up until about 1:30am there was a game of hide and seek in and about the house & garden, Mr & Mrs Bradley well fueled with Chateau Lindene and red wine respectively and acting the complete children. But what harm.
It’ll be a great memory for the kids.

9 Likes