Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

When you say school do you mean boarding school or university. Apologies if you’ve made it clear but I’m three sheets etc

Just local secondary schools. A distance between them.
Apart from missing the daughter when she was gone for the few days I’m just so happy for her. First year down, with her bestie last week and for the foreseeable few weeks. Good weather and having the crack. Think back to your first year in school. This is what the memories are made from, they’re camping in the sitting room now and there’s disco music blaring. We don’t give a fuck. They’ve June, July & August to catch up on sleep and stuff like that
Great to see them happy

4 Likes

They break your heart. You sound like you’re on top of the game. Good luck.

They’ve my heart already broken into tiny pieces and will continue to break it up further no doubt. That’s why I’m enjoying the bit of fun tonight.

You’re a gent. Good night

1 Like

Fantastic stuff out of brimmer here, an unknown softer side. Resigning himself to Tipp’s exit stage left tomorrow I’d imagine, preparing for the worst. A long year ahead in the greatest fathers of TFK thread.

1 Like

Heartless @anon7035031 utterly heartless

Not really, I have an older than her years daughter so know exactly what he’s dealing with / about to deal with.

So on the last day of your daughter’s first year in secondary school, you fucked her off to another family for a week?

1 Like

He wouldn’t have any say in that decision mate.

Do you have a late teenage daughter?

1 Like

@Mac 101

3 Likes

My eldest has nearly finished 5th class, a very quiet girl, sort of bookish, has 3 really good friends in school and it seems unlikely that any of them will be in secondary with her, it’s causing me a bit of angst at the moment because I know it’ll be tough on her. That post has given me a little lift

5 Likes

Wake up to fuck or the ‘first mass’ crowd will make a holy show of ye

new_years_drunk_19

7 Likes

Jesus @Mac youv little say in rearing your kids id ssy

Butting in on @Brimmer_Bradley 's post with another five or six line of raimèis. Classic Tackies.

2 Likes

Great posting by @backinatracksuit and @Brimmer_Bradley

Good to see honest open posts on a topic close to my heart

6 Likes

Sometimes this place seems almost human

1 Like

True

A few people having a go at @Mac about his response but he is just playing to the crowd and it’s quite humourous his response

Playing to the crowd? Yes. Humourous? Meh

5 Likes

Sigh, humerous for an @Mac post

1 Like