Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Finally learned my lesson from this. Absolutely no satisfaction from it the last few weeks. Bought a bulb shaped squeezey syringe. Filled it with water this morning and blasted the ears. One huge chunk out of the right ear but less satisfaction with the other ear. Might get some drops to do a bit of softening and go again in a few more days.

1 Like

I was in the racecourse Monday myself, the new appointment system is way better. After they saying for years it wouldn’t work.

Always a great excuse to have two bars of chocolate and a pack of taytos

2 Likes

I had 4

5 Likes

Do you not get the bottle of Guinness any more?

1 Like

That’s the hungry Manor fucker coming out in you. A wonder you left any after you.

1 Like

A hero in action. The security guard. https://twitter.com/JAMnewsCaucasus/status/1618918433646858242?t=bGMnkTzIUScTV3My7TyrMg&s=19

1 Like

No drink anymore I’m afraid

Nanny state gone mad I suppose.

Toffee Crisp (small sized one) and a packet of Tayto did the job for me

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2023/0129/1352533-wrc-council-inspector/

4 Likes

Proper order too. Sounds like wan of them oul’ biddies who railed against lapsed poster @Brimmer_Bradley in the Tipperary council office.

Is the cunt still employed there :smile: doesn’t say she was sacked?

She sounds like an awful pain in the hole and a complete drama queen. The union backing her up on this frivolous claim too.

I suppose the Union are obliged to back their members, but ya, not a good look.

Hopefully this clears the way to sack her.

Probably one of those auld wzns that gave the tipp lad the run around ages ago

Stunning part of the Country :+1:

1 Like

Heat olive oil and few drops every few days with do same job

Last time I got the ears done i needed a second leg. No score draw first vist on a Thursday. Advised the olive oil drops route in the meantime. Went in Monday and something came out of one and landed in the collection bowl with the same bang as an old 50 pence piece.

Olive oil doesn’t even need to be heated as long as you lie on one side long enough and youve a good dropper.

3 Likes

Got mine done last October, cunts need doing again.

Ears have given me fair grief since the Covid bouts

There is absolutely nothing right about that, and it’s the sort of behaviour which will start at some point to make fdir question its target…