Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

After a couple of days with their Grandaunt the 2 eldest are running around the house singing “Oh ah, up the RA, say oh ah up the RA”

11 Likes

Bravo DCC :clap:

Geldof would be 'honoured' to retain Freedom award

20 Likes

Ah that’s fantastic :clap:

1 Like

Ah lovely

Huzzah!

A story to warm the heart

1 Like

You have to really admire Bob’s principles .

Bob the Bollox mugged off good and proper.

What a day to be alive.

2 Likes

:rofl:

They spent 3 hours debating the removal of freedom of city to geldof and the other wan last night at the DCC meeting. And 25 mins on homelessness.

Huzzah indeed

1 Like

Responding to the priorities of the mob of gobshites, as you can see represented in the posts above.

Sure they’d all prefer a bit of headline grabbing and tut-tutting about homelessness rather than rolling their sleeves up, getting rid of the 15% property tax reduction, and getting something done.

Be it homelessness,famine or brexit, Bob has to be the story. He’d hate it to be any other way

This shocks you?

Geldof could sort out homelessness if he wanted, this is all his fault

Surprised me that they spent 3 hours talking about it? Yes it did tbh. Wtf has it gotta do with DCC and what difference does it make

Well considering DCC bestowed the honour on him I’d say it’s well within their remit. And if you think they could’ve sorted homelessness in that 2.5 hours then you’re seriously misguided.

They couldn’t agree for 2.5 hours to take the honour off cunt geldof. The cunts couldn’t even agree a definition of homelessness never mind sort it.

So you think it was a good use of their time? Nobody thinks they could have sorted homelessness in 2.5 hours but giving Geldof exactly what he wants, time and publicity, is a pretty poor waste of time if you ask me.

3 Likes

There was no sign of my earphones when I got home from work yesterday. I was distraught. I hadn’t been in a music listening mood for my walk home but suspected I inadvertently knocked my earphones out of jacket pocket when taking out my gloves.

I managed to get some sleep last night despite my situation but then faced a distressing music free walk to work this morning. I can use any one of three different routes for the last few hundred yards to my office front door depending on traffic flow, traffic light status and my decision whether to purchase a hot beverage or not.

I chose route 2 of 3 today and was sheepishly walking along, getting closer to the office when I spotted the earphones. Higher powers must have been at work here because I could very easily have taken one of the alternative routes. The earphones were scrunched up, at the edge of a wide pedestrian walk way, very close to a kerb / curb. I stooped down, gently picked them up and put them into my jacket pocket. The earphones had survived being out on their own all night.

I really think this is a Christmas feel good story everyone will be delighted about.

23 Likes

That’s a wonderful story, I’m so happy for you right now

1 Like