Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

She’s a Dub, don’t suck all the enjoyment out of it for her,

2 Likes

I hope you packed the Dublin top to stick on her at half time.

In this modern age she’s whatever she wants to be, and it was her choice

She’s a blue scrunchie just in case

The Wexford bit was my point, she’s a Dub, her school pals will be dubs, if she’s good herself she’ll play for the dubs
I just don’t get why parents would want the kids to support their own county

1 Like

It probably is an alien concept to you but if you want to retain links with your home county and your family while not living there anymore it’s a way of doing it.

I’m sure there’s lads on here who were brought up in other counties but whose parents instilled a love for their own county in them

1 Like

There’s a lot of strange people posting here
I don’t agree with it but it’s your kid, I’d let the kid make their own links

You sad buck toothed slap headed humberside cunt.

5 Likes

What a pig of a man you are Fooley. Your child born and raised in Dublin but prohibited from following her home county by her ignorant bastard of a father.

2 Likes

And now he’s going to make her endure Roscommon getting absolutely mauled by the county he won’t let her support.

6 Likes

And he an englishman educated in Dublin.

1 Like

Half the Craic would be her slagging you all the way home about her Dublin hammering your Rossies. If she has cousins or aunts and uncles she could call them on way home to sow it into them.

A bar or two of Alive Alive o to end it

Poor kid will be in tears probably.

There won’t be much to follow in Wexford anyway.

You raising a tomboy mate?

Maybe so, but it’s better than the grown men in tears when limerick put another chapter into unlimited heartbreak.

2 Likes

Hope you die roaring

Your wife, kids, colleagues and pretty much every real person in your life hates you, no wonder you come here to vent

Oh @Mullach_Ide go top yourself

Hope madam is enjoying the shellacking her team is currently getting you fucking idiot.