Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I’m also delighted. I’m slightly spooked that you waited his long to tell us. It must have been burning a hole in your posting thumbs. Everything alright?

1 Like

SF stitching Sir Bob Geldof up like a kipper.

4 Likes

The internet. I was planning on sorting Christmas presents tomorrow and was dreading the thoughts of it but I’ve basically just sorted everything on the internet now and the few bits I can’t get the missus is picking up for me. I’ve the day to myself now tomorrow. God bless the internet and all who sail in her

A feelgood story for Christmas

2 Likes

The pair had planned on getting married on 22 December in Co Tipperary, but say that due to weather conditions the nuptials may be postponed until January.

:grinning:

A yin to the yang of the walk to your home where you shat yourself.

The universe has a lovely way of achieving equilibrium.

Club weightlifting champs last night :slight_smile:
/original/3X/3/1/319b008c416fd77790270d10d71527fd85747eb5.mp4

2 Likes

Most people are alright you know.

A close neighbour at home is near 60, lives alone since his mother died a few years back.
He is a typical quiett country lad, a good worker but was drinking far too much. He had given up for a while but went on it badly over the summer.

A group of work colleagues signed him for drying out in September and got to work on his house. They overhauled furniture, took out two skips of stuff, put down new floors, bought a new washing machine and fridge and redecorated the whole place.
They did all the work themselves with five of them at it a few nights this week.

He got home last night and is a bit overwhelmed by it all when I saw him this evening. It has made Christmas for a lot of people.

23 Likes

Michael O Leary dancing to the Union’s tune. Move them feet faster you Clongowes cunt.

13 Likes

And pointing out today that he and Suu Kyi have the freedom of London but he didn’t look to give that one back. SF have lost my vote, but for this they deserve considerable credit.

Will he stay off the drink?

Hard to tell.
He likely does not have enough things on the go to keep him occupied.

1 Like

Shur he hasn’t even a bit of DIY to do around house now thanks to those interfering busybodies

1 Like

Great to see this.

3 Likes

Getting a letter with a permanent job offer a week before Christmas :clap:

29 Likes

Well done mate, is that you off to Louth now??

Yes mate, somewhere up the country anyway. Perhaps it’ll be fair Fingal

1 Like

Congratulations mate. Delighted for you. I’m just back from dunleer. I wouldn’t endorse it as a place to live.

1 Like

Appreciate the heads up!

Well deserved bud celebrate time

1 Like