Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

It’s always serious business with kev

1 Like

Off out for a round of golf with an associate. Beautiful autumnal weather. Fantastic stuff

unlimited headache

Few hours of a break from this gimp, thankfully.

5 Likes

@bandage 's tour de France in the All stars thread. A faint scent of POTY in his nostrils and he’s really upped his game.
:clap:

1 Like

I’ve about 27 of them lounging trousers you get in the likes of M&S, Dunne’s Stores etc. I don’t think a birthday or Christmas has passed without receiving a pair of them since I turned 24. I threw on a pair yesterday lunchtime ahead of some afternoon lounging, a pair I hadn’t worn in months or even years, and there was €100 in the left pocket. Two crisp €50 notes. Unbelievable scenes.

15 Likes

Huzzah, I found 15 euro in similar circumstances in an ould pair of work trousers :jeans: this morning.

You’d be on top of the world sure.

9 Likes

I suppose this shows that 15 euro means as much to you as 100 euro means to the other lad. The world’s ill divid

2 bags of Beef Crunch Vs 140 Tunnock Tea Cakes.

Hopefully my weight gains will surpass his.

18 Likes

Would you not put the money towards finishing the tiling

4 Likes

:smile:

you are a winner in the game of life this morning

How’s the extension going

Hit a lovely bit of momentum again after a bit of idleness for a few weeks. Weather proof by end of month :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

150mm kingspan?

Closing the 8 inch cavities with a bit of xtratherm mate. They’ll be pumped with bead next week.

1 Like

200mm cavity?

Yeah, that’s the way ti’s gone now.

Christ the blocklayer must have been delighted.Im doin one meself at the min,150mm with 100mm kingspan and 38mm slab inside.Crazy shit

1 Like

Power outage here in Ballyragget. The quietness and the candlelight are a Godsend