Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

15 Likes

Happy Christmas mate

1 Like

Every Number 1 of the 90s on one of the music channels today.

3 Likes

The bastards!!!

Just think how much they would’ve raised if they just asked mum and dad for a few grand each rather than asking random punters.

It’s like that attention seeking cunt Bono busking when he could’ve done a lot more for charidee if he just put his hand in his own Dutch tax avoiding pocket

17 Likes

Ooh. I got to give that the vital 10.

1 Like

Come on lads, this post deserves 10 if ever one did. Has Bono ever featured in COTY?

A Christmas clamper from Foley. A fucking better. Take a bow Art.

1 Like

Sorted.

1 Like

I have 3 sons and a son in law anxious for a card game. All other annoyances are catered for.
I’d smell about 100 a head would be the top of it. How to extract this is the conundrum. Do I

A) Suggest a poker game like Texas Holden.
B) Go for 25’s - tenner a game, 1st to win 3.

2 of my lads are well cut. Ideas urgently.

1 Like

Poker, you should extract their money much faster.

Could you get the numbers right for Hundred and ten?

A super game and noble idea but I’m having a Tom Kite before thinking up the next plan.
We had a fucking blinding day, the girls looked after the grub which was top notch and we had a great skiffle of wine over the afternoon. So good I’ve eliminated shapers.

It’ll be cards or a burst of trad though that’s generally for tomorrow. I’m not going on the Wren this year either - it’s a young man’s game.

2 Likes

You have more energy than me mate

Did you forget to pay the Electricity bill?

5 Likes

Oooofffft

In betweenees…a side kick like Jonner has its benefits

1 Like

:grin::grin:

You up for folsom blue day

Unlikely… out tomorrow so will probably have family time until Ibrox. Early flight.

1 Like

Fowlers?