4 Likes

No, that was MTV USA.

Did you get that for Valentines Day?

1 Like

It was Dallas.

1 Like

That was HTV.
TOTP was on BBC (Wales).

Fitzy jnr is playing U18’s this season, but has been training with the senior 1st and 2nd grade sides over the last few weeks at our local storied club. Today 1st grade played their first pre-season game and Fitzy jnr was named on the bench. He played 35 mins and did very well, nearly sciring with a cracking shot from outside the box. At 15, the youngest player to have ever played for our 1st grade side.
Now I know I sound like your typical.proud dad with a soupcon of boastfullness, but what’s actually right about all this is the club.
The encouragement and mentoring he’s been getting from the coaching staff and the players in the team, many of whom are wizened semi pros, has been phenomenal. They see a kid with some talent who’s willing to work and they do everything they can to help him. I’ve loved being involved in this club since we moved here, it is such a positive environment with an absolute no dickheads policy. A great thing to see.

12 Likes

You’re not involved in an official capacity?

3 Likes

Gosh, that was predictable.

1 Like

I barely resisted the lure of the tap-in there

1 Like

Yes, yes it was,

Fuck off you prick

That’s great for you @Fitzy

1 Like

Young Fitzy may well be at the centre of an international crises at a future date.
Somebody alert @Big_Dan_Campbell to prempt unseemly bickering later on.

You’ll have to relocate soon @Fitzy.

What sport mate?

He played 35 mins and did very well, nearly sciring with a cracking shot from outside the box

This cryptic clue should be helpful

2 Likes

They have small boxes on Aussie Rules too

Wides count for one in Rules

A sport which has a scoring system and zones

You’re inching closer.

GAYFL