Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

He’s been made a high court judge also. And knighted apparently for his services to the banking industry :smile:

Do you want your children growing up around this? Next thing youll know, one of the royal family will invite your kids onto their boat for a little trip around the Irish coast…

4 Likes

I texted him and told him I’d rather be sent to Australia than hanged.

2 Likes

A baron and a knight in the same extended family. Some going.

2 Likes

Superb. “Promising under 21 international Gary Charles”, players wearing 1-11, two outfield subs, the ref’s mullet. And that’s just the first 60 seconds.

1 Like

They’ll welcome ye with open arms in Adare when they hear this.

1 Like

Jayses flatty will I have to bow if I meet you for porter on the 4th for the league match?

Can’t fcuking come. Herself is away. I’m livid. I’ll be in limerick soon though for a weekend. Will try and tie it in to a home league match. Herself may be in tow.

Ah sure. These things happen. We’ll meet up at some stage

She announced this morning (after I had booked leave I’ll add), that she’s going away for five nights with her friends. Not only that, she wants me to being the kids to her flecking annual family reunion. In Birmingham. I usually only go cos she drives and I can get leathered.
Bleh.

1 Like

Ah here. How important is her family reunion if she’s fucking off for 5 nights?

Git
Tae
Falkirk

3 Likes

Wrong thread bud

What kind of weirdos have reunions anyway?

And family ones at that. In January.

Isn’t that what fucking Christmas is for?

2 Likes

Weddings and funerals cover that .

1 Like

Exactly

I couldn’t agree more. She once overheard me calling her mother granny nut bag to the kids. Didn’t end great

5 Likes

:joy:

You have to understand that @flattythehurdler is talking about moving the family to Ireland, I think it would be nice for his kids and the inlaws to go to the reunion with the proposed move on the cards

All I can get is that flatty is basically a kept man who’s royal wife has bought him a motorbike and a pedal bike to keep him occupied and every so often she pretends she’s interested in moving to Ireland with him even though it will never happen. What have I missed?

3 Likes