Things you know about Ewan McKenna

Gilroy left, Ewan right. Nobodies in between.

Is that Jurgen Klopp second left

7 Likes

Wow. Talk about punchable.

Definitely one for the faces I’d love to punch thread.

Well they are from Kildare

Michael Portillo alongside him.

2 Likes

Gilroy seems to have very poor skin. He has some blotchy red inflammation around his nose and his cheeks similar to a whiskey drinker but his is not associated with alcohol, but from a very poor diet and a poorer lifestyle.

1 Like

If you put a little red hat on Gilroy he’d look like a garden Gnome.

I always had it in my head that Get Gilroy was a different fella. Same fella who presented some shite sports programme on Tv3 a year ago, like a rip off of second captains? For what its worth I immensely enjoyed him ripping that cunt Lance Armstrong apart, who was clearly expecting an easy ride.

What age is Ewan? He looks early 50s, thought he was younger.

He is. That’s what holding hate in your soul will do. Thank god we in here aren’t like that.

Ger Gilroy clearly has issues with body weight which is highly unusual for a very smug individual. He is carrying maybe 2 and a half stone presently, while I remember him on setanta and he was only carrying a stone or that.
Very very unhealthy looking man.

You’re thinking of Joe Molloy, mate.

He is an awful self-important dickhead.

1 Like

Gilroy presented Parklife on RTE

Molloy had some show on TV3 for the Euros I think. A painful cunt.

Molloy also had a show on Setanta during the league. He was wojus, but his young go getter co presenter seems destined for huge things in the media.

@Rocko and @mickee321 on the far left and right
no idea of the boys in between

2 Likes

Yes Joe Molloy. I always thought he was Ger Gilroy. He is more painful to listen to than Gilroy IMO. I am no great fan of Gilroy but he doesn’t annoy me as much as everyone else seems to be bothered by him.

1 Like

Fully agree. Molloy is an insufferable, smug cunt.

One is as bad as the other.

The loss of Parkinson has been incalculable

5 Likes