Things you know about Ewan McKenna

He used to present Soccer AM on Sky

3 Likes

Got you … He’s on BBC now?

Alan Moore has that gig sewn up

It’s always time for more T. Vickery.

English journalist who lives in Brazil, does a lot of media work in Britain and a bit in Ireland

He presented Blue Peter too.

is he on C4 , think he does a cooking show , makes a cracking eggs benedict

That’s him, he co-presents with former Man Utd and Aston Villa goalkeeper Jimmy Rimmer.

2 Likes

Jimmy the Rimmer. Is he related to our own @Brimmer_Bradley?

2 Likes

Ewan a member of the #ibelieveher brigade

Twitter is his lifeline. He has no job if he’s not a loudmouth contrarian. What better way than to pick a cause and take a ridiculous position.

A lot of journalists spend more of their lives on twitter. I don’t know when they get their reading done.

1 Like

Eh, they get it done on twitter!

Ergo the “quality “ of their output .

just read that article, its very good i think, not easy at all to write
ah its a diabolical way to eke out a living if you ask me,
i posted on here before about the lads who follow MON about retweeting and liking each others rubbish, all writing slightly different takes on the same thing
i go back to @Bandage s very well made point about the WOOF brigade always looking for that “angle” at HT in a CL game on twitter - referring to Simone as “Cholo”, etc
its horrible in GAA also- christy o connor is one who needs to be highlighted here - you’d wonder how he ekes out a living - driving around the country after Cathal MacCarron on a book that flopped- what did it sell? 300 copies, ?

“ flopped”. !! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy:

You’re a funny lad. Journalists reading. Fuck me but that could well be your best one yet

There’s a sport feature writer with The Star called Kieran Cunningham. I don’t follow him on twitter because he’s a sport feature writer with The Star, but he’s somehow all over my twitter feed every day. I WANT IT TO STOP.

3 Likes

Pal, Twitter have a function where you can “mute” tweets from an individual.

2 Likes

Ewan McKenna is having a complete meltdown over Sergio Ramos :joy: he’s hinting that Ramos took “judo classes” and this was a “judo move” :joy::joy:

1 Like