Things you know about Ewan McKenna

Miguel and Ewan have ran rings around Rocko and Mickee. Embarrassing reading

Seriously embarassing for rocko. Which has tongue has more shit on it, albeit for entirely different reasons rockos or TDBs

Shit seems like I completely misjudged the mood of the forum. Is it too late to go back on the offensive?

@croppy[/USER] will be seething to see @[USER=1]Rocko jump into e-bed with the O’Neill/Keane cheerleader, Miguel Delaney.

I lost a lot of respect for Miguel after his derisory comments about Mick McCarthy a few months back. Completely uncalled for and wide of the mark

Loved this gem from rocko, passing on his experience

@MiguelDelaney @EwanMacKenna Danger to avoid is becoming pontificating asshole

I’ll be honest, i’ve never heard of either of these guys- Can someone explain what they do?

two internet hardmen, i wouldnt pay too much attention
if they have any gumption they’ll sign up here and start posting

[quote=“mickee321, post: 881577, member: 367”]two internet hardmen, i wouldnt pay too much attention
if they have any gumption they’ll sign up here and start posting[/quote]

Internet hard men me hole mickee. They use their real names and photos, dont see you doing that

you just arent looking in the right places

Did someone mention internet hardmen?

that’s a clamping there, a mugging off even

Quelle surprise that youre looking for hard men on the internet

Mickee is proper rattled by “Miguel” and “Ewan”

The 2 lads have mugged him off good and proper

I see FotF* Ewan MacKenna has confirmed to @RockoTFK on twitter that he doesn’t in fact ghostwrite Dara O’Sé’s Irish Times column.

*may in fact despise forum.

[QUOTE=“Dirty Hands Walter, post: 974491, member: 9”]I see FotF* Ewan MacKenna has confirmed to @RockoTFK on twitter that he doesn’t in fact ghostwrite Dara O’Sé’s Irish Times column.

*may in fact despise forum.[/QUOTE]
Surely that was obvious as fuck?

#hiewan

Don’t ask me. I don’t read it.

I bet Ewan McKenna likes craft beer

Do you just happen to see it open on the page on your parent’s coffee table?

You should, its excellent.

I trust that nobody on TFK was slagging off FoTF Ewan MacKenna - he’s mentioned being abused on forums on his twitter feed.