This Week's Limerick Leader

Please pick up a copy. There’ll be an ad in it advertising TFK as a place for Limerick GAA supporters to congregate to talk about the games locally and nationally.

Thanks for the idea, SLR.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 724515”]Please pick up a copy. There’ll be an ad in it advertising TFK as a place for Limerick GAA supporters to congregate to talk about the games locally and nationally.

Thanks for the idea, SLR.[/quote]
Good work bandage, I’ve always felt the one thing this forum’s lacking is knowledgable Limerick posters.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It’s okay, TASE. There’ll also be an ad in Corriere dello Sport to point Roma supporters in the direction of the AS Roma 2012/13 thread.

Will this prompt another influx? It’ll be a bloodbath…

City or county edition?

Front page of the sport, a picture of TJ and the headline ‘u21 job for Donie’ -typical leader!!! :smiley:

And the recent influx hasn’t alleviated that problem.

And the recent influx hasn’t alleviated that problem.

There will be no ad.

Instructions will be given to the Leader that the ad is not to be printed. The Limerick Leader will bow.

The famed Limerick GAA political machine will get this one pulled just like they censor Liam Ahern on Thugby FM. No-one brave enough to tell them to fuck off either.

Except maybe the odd dig from back page man but he has his own agenda and his hatred of riordan and fitz seem to know no bounds.

Clarehurlersforum have an ad in too!!

Two for one this week i hear

What is going on here? :strokechin:

[b]Henry Martin[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]henrymartin1[/b]
[s]@[/s][b]ClareHurlers[/b] Is it true both ye and the free kick have an ad in the Limerick Leader next week looking for homeless AFR people?

Retweeted by [b]ClareHurlers Forum[/b]

Where are all these homeless AFR people? Are they on the streets of Limerick?

Mrhappy will hopefully address this question, Harry.

Just signed off on the ad design. Everything is sorted so check it out in this week’s paper (city and county editions). :clap:

Splendid news. :clap:

Any chance of a sneak preview of the Advert for us TFK folk Bandage? I am giddy at the thoughts of this new venture.