Those amorous French always getting into trouble

Gendarme ‘Chops Off Love Rival’s Genitals’

A French policeman has been charged with “a barbarous act of torture and mutilation” after allegedly chopping off his love rival’s genitals with a box cutter. Skip related content
The 43-year-old father-of-five faces a maximum of 30 years in jail.

The officer is on suicide watch after handing himself in to his colleagues following Saturday’s attack, according to officials.

According to Strasbourg prosecutors, the gendarme went over to the house of his wife’s lover in the eastern town of Reichshoffen.

He then knocked the 54-year-old senseless, dragged him into his garage and emasculated him.

The policeman told neighbours to call an ambulance then surrendered himself to fellow officers.

An initial psychiatric report concluded that he acted in cold blood.

It recommended that the gendarme be detained in a psychiatric facility.

I winced at the mention of boxcutters.

Let this be a warning to you Thrawneen

:clap::clap::clap::smiley:

Fucking hell. Could be time to knock that one on the head right enough. At least your man got 54 years out of his toolkit. I’ve had a paltry 27 and I sure ain’t done yet.

When are you heading over to Gaul to kick down your rival’s door, Thrawneen?

Supposed to be heading to her oul pairs holiday home in Brittany at some stage SS. Have to see what I’m at for the summer first and, obviously, schedule it around the TFK Summer Jamboree, pending the confirmation of the date for that one.
I’ve a few birdies keeping me amused here at the moment anyway, so no rush.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]
I’ve a few birdies keeping me amused here at the moment anyway, so no rush.[/QUOTE]

It seems the skills of TFK’s resident sexpert knows no bounds. :clap:

Thrawneen is my hero, he reminds me of Grub Smith in FHM.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Gendarme ‘Chops Off Love Rival’s Genitals’

A French policeman has been charged with “a barbarous act of torture and mutilation” after allegedly chopping off his love rival’s genitals with a box cutter. Skip related content
The 43-year-old father-of-five faces a maximum of 30 years in jail.

The officer is on suicide watch after handing himself in to his colleagues following Saturday’s attack, according to officials.

According to Strasbourg prosecutors, the gendarme went over to the house of his wife’s lover in the eastern town of Reichshoffen.

He then knocked the 54-year-old senseless, dragged him into his garage and emasculated him.

The policeman told neighbours to call an ambulance then surrendered himself to fellow officers.

An initial psychiatric report concluded that he acted in cold blood.

It recommended that the gendarme be detained in a psychiatric facility.

I winced at the mention of boxcutters.[/QUOTE]

Where did you find this report?

I saw it on my Yahoo account when I was checking my mail yesterday evening. So maybe he got it from there.

Very easy to over-extend oneself though and mess up every lead.

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that tag anyway. But, fuck it, I’ll do my best to honour the role.

Got it through Yahoo MBB, but I think it was originally filed by Sky News.

Aye I done a google for it, lot of outlets carrying it.

Wrong place wrong time, eye-watering stuff. Hopefully someone deals with the culprit while he’s inside.