Those of dubious character

Correct

Thatā€™s what I thought

Im Out GIF

United fans

Sheā€™s not bad looking but christ youā€™d imagine a lad of Rashfordā€™s stature would be courting a more glamorous female companion. He had the beer goggles on.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be the first lad to fall for a haunty oneā€™s dulcet Wear Belfast tones before awakening the next morning to release he rode a woman in a Rangers jersey (even worse that a Tipp one @Locke )

7 Likes

Finn Russell

Conor Murray

Yes/Yes referendum voters

Didnt see the match but i exhoed the point that he kicks the shit out the ball and itā€™ll cost you

Erling Haaland
Kevin de Bruyne

Pep Guardiola

2 Likes

Correct

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says top goalscorer Erling Haaland and playmaker Kevin de Bruyne both asked to come off before his side were knocked out in the Champions League quarter-finals by Real Madrid on penalties.

1 Like

Incredible selflessness from KDB and Haaland. Sadly those replacing them couldnā€™t get the job done.

Thatā€™s embarrassing for them,

I thought kdb put in a huge shift, he fought for everything. Madrid had 11 camped in their own box for 119 minutes so Iā€™m not sure Haaland or any striker would do much in those circumstances.

Foden and Bernado were poor last night ā€¦ Grealish to an extent too.

1 Like

Embarassing for Guardiola. Big striker up front and rather than throw in a few crosses to mix things up he was afraid of his shite getting caught on the break so spent 120 minutes fannying about around the 18 yard line.

1 Like

The Haaland thing is just an ego trip. Heā€™s useless.

He got no service. Be different if he was missing chances. He spent the night in around the penalty spot waiting for crosses that never came. Guardiola roaring in disbelief when Akanji had the temerity to take a shot on rather than giving another 5 yard pass. Ancellotti lets his front lads do whatever they want.