Those of dubious character

Cos the Ultras are such bastions of truth and decency :roll_eyes:

More so because Icardi is utter scum and lower than a snake’s belly.

You’re picking from the bottom of the barrel either way I’d imagine

Students at St Michaels, Ailesbury Road.

What have they done?

1 Like

They did a Limerick on it, defeat snatches from the jaws of victory

Wexican hurler Cathal Dunbar

the transfer? lousy thing to do to be honest. was captain of the team last year when they were relegated to Junior. They asked him to give it a year to get back up to intermediate but he didnt entertain it at all. he doesnt live in Gorey, is using his girfriends grandparents house as the address. he is already on the county team, so it would make fuck all difference. He is competing for a spot with David Dunne at the moment whose team is another grade below again where Dunbar would be if he stayed, so it is not making any difference to him at the level they are at. Fair enough, he wants to play senior, but his club wouldnt have been as shitty if he gave it the season to get back up and see where they went from there then.

1 Like

Yeah saw an article linked elsewhere from the Indo. The whole hurting his chances with the county angle is a very poor excuse. Players who are already on the panel aren’t going to be picked or not picked on club form

just read that piece in the independent. pretty much gives the whole story on it, similar to what I had already mentioned above. The one thing they did leave out though, and probably more a reflection on Flemings willingness to move on was that Dunbar himself didnt bring the forms to him to sign, his mother did. We discussed this a bit on the Wexford thread back at the end of last year when it was first known.

The chairman comes across as an alright sort alright

the essence of a harmless sort alright. I think it was particularly tough on him as he more often than not brought Dunbar to training’s and games as his parents werent hugely interested in GAA so if Murt didnt bring him, then he wouldnt get to go. so he took it fairly personally then that the transfer was requested.

2 Likes

I never knew his ma brought the forms. He sounds like the sort of lad you’d want in the trenches with you alright.

Gorey have been building a nice team. This won’t end well for them or Dunbar. Sad that the likes of this and Brosnan can get through the net when everyone knows it’s a joke.

Ballygarret have had their pocket picked by other neighbours too.

Bellshill

7 Likes

Daniel Candeias

1 Like

@Cicero_Dandi

Robert Lewandowski.

3 Likes

How did he last the distance in both games? Beyond belief how much hiding he did.

Because half their squad is injured and Wagner is shit

Played with ten men when Wagner came on.