Those of dubious character

Id like to apologise here @farmerinthecity. I’ve thought about it over the course of my 20min journey across Kildare to Prosperous and though I do love a bit of internet abuse, I’m not actually into being cuntish in real life. I thought of it more as a funny story rather than as you perceived it. I have deleted the post. There you go.

5 Likes

No its because Irish Man Utd fans are glory hunters who have no interest when the team is going bad. Irish Liverpool fans on the other hand are generally daft fuckers but they care about how the team is doing whether they are doing well or badly

Wait a minute, are you suggesting united fans are, glory hunters?

falls over

I’ll take a PM.

James Collins

incorrect, they are glory hunters too, most of them in their 40’s selected Liverpool because they were wining everything in the 1980’s when they were in primary school and for no other reason, I know a lot of Manchester United lads in Ireland who switched from Liverpool to United in the 90’s. It drives them ape if you bring it up. The oirish epl supporter is the biggest gloryhunter in sport, with no shame

7 Likes

couldnt have written that better myself
the INTERNET, etc…

A spectacular climbdown

2 Likes

Fair enough. We’ll leave it at that so.

he folded like a cheap tent

nah I was just throwing out a dig at the fact the Man Utd fans love telling anyone who will listen that they arent a sacking club, because Ferguson was there for so long it seems to have made irrelevant all the sackings prior to him and after him.

Everyone is a glory hunter when it comes down to it, I dont really see Utd fans as being any worse than any other fan of a club. They have had a huge amount of success over the past 2 decades so a bit of decline is inevitable to see fans “huge” following drop off. No worse than Liverpool fans who dropped off in the mid to late 90s too.

Jaysus.

1 Like

The lads about my age 40-50 say who support Liverpool are the glory hunters, bought into a winning team, the United fans had it tough, ffs sake they were no better than spurs in the 80s

Britain wants to give you Theresa May.

3 Likes

You are all wankers. Fuck off.

Debates about whether supporters of English football teams are glory hunters or not are endlessly fascinating.

They certainly separate the chaff from the wheat, as they say.

Farmeresque climbdown

1 Like

A very magnanimous gesture.

1 Like

Two of the good guys handling things like men should. Dealt with.

You’ve the forum hangers on and cave dwellers then talking pot shots at the fella.

And those even lower down the food chain having pots at the cave dwellars

5 Likes