Those of dubious character

A right little englander

Liam Sheedy.

8 Likes

A man after your own heart Dunph,heā€™s into other peopleā€™s wives too

1 Like

Who said i was into other peoples wives?

And thatā€™s a serious enough accusation over and above anything i have said.

1 Like

Steady on Massey, ffs.

2 Likes

Itā€™s well known Dunph

2 Likes

Mickey harte

2 Likes

Winner

You canā€™t go around saying things like that on the INTERNET. It is unfounded.

I hate the man but iā€™m not going to throw innuendo out there.

1 Like

+1

Edit that post @Massey

What about your man the son in law who re-married, what, two years after the first wife was killed on the honeymoon?

Thatā€™s dubious character i donā€™t care.

His wife is murdered on the honeymoon. Iā€™m not saying he did it, nothing like that. But fuck me getting re-married less than two years later? Come on mate.

3 Likes

Away outta that I know his cousin in NYC hes a right schnakey cunt told me all about it

1 Like

Very questionable behaviour.

She was killed in 2011 and McAreavey got engaged this year. Donā€™t see much wrong with that. He has to move on sometime

1 Like

Ok a bit soon for my liking. Whatā€™s the big deal with getting married again? Keeping up with the Jonesā€™? Itā€™s a piece of paper. Ok some people might like it and iā€™m not knocking the sanctity of marriage too much, the gays have already done that. But couldnā€™t he carry on with your one without making it formal? After what happened with marriage No.1 itā€™s disrespectful to be rushing into No.2 and only drawing attention on himself too.

1 Like

For a man whoā€™s into banging other peopleā€™s wives le Dunph has some cheek given out about mcareevey,at least he waited till his wife was dead

1 Like

What are you on about you drunk? And who are you talking to?

1 Like

Agreed, Dunph is as wrong as fuck here but so are you to be throwing mud at Sheedy

You Dunph you

Iā€™m only going on what his 1st cousin told me