Those of dubious character

You made a cunt of yourself. Now move on.

Iā€™m not sure @Juhniallio is completely happy with how this has played out and the rather one-sided nature of the apology.

Iā€™m not going to comment on whether this is speculation or informed analysis based on conversations with those involved.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok to not be ok.

@farmerinthecity has obliterated half the board today. Made apes of a lot of seasoned internetters. Glorious.

2 Likes

Go way out of that. It was fairly mild. It was told to me as a hilarious story in the 51. But it upset him. So I took it down. Thereā€™s a lot worse said here regularly. Not sure why itā€™s twisted your knickers so much but there you go.

Post it back up and let the board decide.

1 Like

Will ye shake hands lads?

All this Wednesday and Thursday drinking has made @farmerinthecity very sensitive. Heā€™s posted much worse in his time on here.

it was a very serious allegation, the law was about to get involved if a retraction was not forthcoming

1 Like

This is a watershed moment for the board.

A few fellas need to take themselves aside for a moment and decide where they want to go from here.

3 Likes

I read it, then forgot it, then I remembered it again. But now Iā€™ve forgotten it for a second time.
Iā€™m still prepared to appear as a witness.

Explainingā€¦

what?

Well except you pal. Iā€™ve never seen you join a bandwagon or start following a team or a trend just because others are at it or a team is currently successful. Best follow your way and lead your own path and donā€™t be a glory hunter

id say the majority of football fans follow clubs that arenā€™t successful

obviously oireland is different

Well we are taking about Irish fans so, yeah.

ok, point accepted

1 Like

People need to make up their minds here.

Liverpool are the most supported club in Ireland yet havenā€™t won a trophy for seven years.

This fact is oft commented on as a barb at Liverpool supporters - yet now youā€™re classing Liverpool as a successful club.

You canā€™t have it both ways, mate.

the murderers have won 5 European cups/CL

2 Likes

Bayern Munich may have a chequered history but itā€™s rather unfair to refer them as such.