Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Meh…

The cat is out of the bag now 're the catapult.

Bronn and Jamie to join Tyrion now against Cersei?

Jaime is the kingslayer. Dany will surely want him burned alive. My guess is Tyrion releases him.

1 Like

Fair play @Watch_The_Break only man to use the spoiler function.

No doubt… Jamie will probably be the last to portray her but I can’t see one not killing the other… Will he also be the Queen slayer?This text will be blurred

1 Like

How do you do it, kid?

Jaime is the kingslayer. Dany will surely want him burned alive. My guess is Tyrion releases him.

1 Like

That would make the most sense. I don’t know how much of the Lannister army is gone though? I presume most of it. The Dothraki and the Unsullied will probably besiege Kings Landing and Jaime will kill Cersei to end it, and himself after. They will need to get the Lannisters out of the way soon enough so they can get on with the Night’s King storyline.

1 Like

No idea! But it’s very handy.

:eek::brendan::pint:

Have it now

the boys with their bows and arrows

:joy:

Drogon is far bigger than the other two dragons aswell, he was well able to take the hit, Kings landing is going to be incinerated if Cersei doesn’t get a axe into the fanny first

1 Like

There was a historical battle known as the field of fire where the armies of westoros just gave up once they saw dragons in action. Jaime will push for surrender now is my take on it.
I can see Cersie and Qyburn carrying on though

1 Like

My finger nails are gone… a rollercoaster of emotion

Cersei will probably want to burn the city, Mad King style.

Defo- id say she’ll play it cute first tho. Agree to pool the resources with snow et all to face the walkers in the hope they all die first

While taking herbal air earlier, i spotted this fella in the sky.

Lads, what type of Dragon is it?

1 Like

was that John snow saving him at the end

What an episode. Unreal.

2 Likes

Excellent question…

Great episode :clap::clap::clap:

No i think it was the sell sword. A belter of an episode.