Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

the whole dynamic has changed, its a gamechanger as the man says, a fucking gamechanger, my mind is going a million miles an hour, this has changed me

the night king has some throw of a javelin on him

Daenarys looked unreal tonight, that coat she was wearing was unreal

1 Like

its going to have to be a dragon glass missile fired from a scorpion now to take out that fucker of a ice dragonThis text will be blurred

1 Like

Spoiler that shit man!

the hound is some man for one man, i was only able to sleep for 3 hours after that

http://wikiofthrones.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Game-Of-Thrones-season-7-episode-6-trailer-3.jpg

1 Like

Is Arya dressing up as Little-finger?

cc @Julio_Geordio

I think it’s more likely that she dresses up as Sansa to find out what he’s up to.

EDIT: She has to kill someone to use their face so it won’t be Sansa.

I think she’s at it both ways trapping both.

[spoiler]I doubt she’s too bothered with trapping Sansa. She’s going to be loyal to family whatever happens and is smart enough to realise that Sansa is being manipulated all over the place.

Best bet is for her to disguise herself as a whore to catch him out. That or someone offering him up information. She was there in Harrenhall to hear him speak with Tywin Lannister about having Robb Stark killed as well.[/spoiler]

1 Like

i was sure jon was going to burst out of the lake riding visearys so i was

littlefinger is toast

1 Like

I won’t lie, I cried last night.

1 Like

it was such a emotionally draining episode

1 Like

im so tired, im in no mood for the fleadh

the night king is the real brains behind the operation, there’s no flies on him, those wights are mindless cunts

1 Like

what a battle this is going to be

Tormund Giantsbane and the Hound :clap:

3 Likes

2 Likes