Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

He’s out there the whole time. He’s dead already or some mad shit like that so he couldn’t come beyond the wall. I presume he was just hanging out in the background waiting for his moment to shine.
Why didn’t Jon the thick cunt just get on the dragon in the first place?

He was playing up to the cameras the bollocks. Going all Hollywood on the wights when the rest of them sitting on the dragon mad to blow town.

Next week is going to be epic.

He didn’t look well when he left Bran the last time alright.

One of the fucking dragons was killed and resurrected as a bad bastard. What more do you want ffs? Needs a major death. A fucking dragon.

Puff the lifeless dragon lived beyond the wall.
And frockiled in the winter mist in the land of misery.

The Knight king loved that rascal puff. He brought things like snowmens heads and other icy stuff.

Noble kings and princes would bow when’er they came.
Grey joy ships would lower their flags when puff roared out his name.

2 Likes

Noble

@Sidney Take note and learn from a true wordsmith, @ChocolateMice will love that one.

1 Like

I just don’t think it’s in keeping with the shows usp that all bar Thoras made it back from the pointless sojourn north of the wall.
I also think the Jon going in the water and his uncle just appearing is out of whack with previous seasons and I fear the show is going too Hollywood.
It’s still the best thing on tv and I’m still hoooked I just wish it were less sloppy this year. I mean Jamie sinking into 10m of water when it was up to the horses ankle when bronn saved him is sloppy.

They need to kill off someone good stat.

Jon’s uncle has always been there, mate… He would have been watching the boys from the off…

But you’re right in a way, the lads just want to finish it off now and they are tying up loose ends too willy nilly.

This is the thing, they sent 7 well known characters behind the wall and basically killed the redshirts then. Apart from Tassotti, did anyone even know the name of Dany’s dragon thats not Drogon? They threatened to kill 3 main characters and in the end just bumped off poor auld Benjen.

Also, I thought the undead couldn’t pass the wall? How did The Hound get yer man into the boat?

There was a wight in castle black in season one, I think it’s the walkers who can’t pass the wall

Informative.

The trailer for next week is fucking unrale though. What a line up.

The big question now is what takes everyone so long walking around in the earlier seasons. The crow flew from the wall to dragonstone & the dragon flew back up in about a day and a half. Which is more than half the map. At that rate a crow would be able to fly the whole thing in two days, so surely it should take no longer than a few weeks to cover most of the journeys.

Incorrect. The uncle turned up out of nowhere in a previous season and rescued Bran and Meera from the whitewalkers.

I was thinking the crows were a bit quick alright. Faster than it took the ice to freeze anyway.

Tbh there were about 20 different head-scratches that arose during that episode and that’s just dealing with the north of the walk shit. Arya not telling Sansa where she found the letter was more nonsense.

He loves a big entrance

I think its safe to say all that rowing has given Gendry untold Cardio.

1 Like