Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Arya is playing a long con with Littlefinger and is using Sansa so it appears that she believes him. She’s definitely going to finish him off next week.

The Arya Sansa shit is just shit writing at the moment. Its basically “you two stay there with Littlefinger until we need you again”. Its like the time they left Dany roaming in the desert for a season or Bran wandering around north of the wall for a season.

1 Like

Surely Benjen could have got up on the horse with Jon as well.

Well to shorten the story
What I found out that day,
Was that Benjen got hacked down
In an above the wall foray,
And while I was riding my way to the North,
Poor Benjen was lying dead outside the wall.

4 Likes

Mods, please delete this thread.

2 Likes

What is dead can never die

1 Like

That’s only effective once. As the one true king Stannis Baratheon said- the dwarf has played his little trick he can’t do it again

If there was a westorosi Olympics he’d clean up - except in javelin obviously!

The ice was frozen for quite some time – the lads didn’t know until the Hound fucked a rock out on it… it was shoddily done, but they could have been there a couple of days all told

cc @Julio_Geordio

Whats the max they could have been there? Two days? Three days? That’s still more than half the country covered twice in that period. The place must be tiny. What’s all the walking around about?

I don’t delve too deeply into what does be going on behind the scenes, but it seems to me that this George R R Martin cunt is churning out these things too quickly.

1 Like

The cunt hasn’t churned anything since 2011

2 Likes

Stay in the wannabe Jew thread Matt, your out of your depth here

Dungeons and dragons ain’t my thing alright mate, I’ll yield to your knowledge on this one.

It’s not him - It’s the script writers for the show, mate — Martin’s books have a load of tangents which the show followed at the start but now they have to wrap up the show in 14-16 episodes (inc this season) and they can’t tie up all ends with elaborate story lines unfortunately.

This is why we are getting sped up versions of events like Gendry running a marathon and Dany making it back 2 days later when the same journey was done over the course of a season earlier on.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

The typo ruins it.

They must have had to stop for a bite to ate

1 Like

That’s some raven, 32 hours non stop at 80km an hour :clap:

Your man is some expert to figure out exactly how cold it was north of the wall, just by watching on TV :clap:

2 Likes