Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Well lads was the season finale quality? Il be sitting down with pizza meal tonight after work cannot wait.

Finally got round to watching some of this last night.
They had a feature length episode on RTE from around 6 until 9. Pile of shite.

top quality

1 Like

Jon, you looked beautiful that night :rofl:

1 Like

Huh.

Ya, the episode I saw was some Harry lad fighting a guy called Voldemort.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that was season two.

that was a very powerful scene with Bran narrating the tower of joy scene revealing what Lyanna said to Ned and jon riding daenarys simultaneously on the boat , i was crying and getting a hard on at the same time

20 Likes

Little Finger reduced to begging for his life…the little smirk he had as Arya is wheeled in then the disbelief when it’s turned on him.

1 Like

The White Walkers are going to be hard stopped with that dragon, he’s a gamechanger.

RIP Tormund.

1 Like

They’ll be talking about that reverse ballhop around Winterfell for years to come.

6 Likes

Lovely bit of mutual respect between the hound and Brienne of Tart

2 Likes

It was as though they were smiling how their own daughter turned out…

If fucking @JonSnow hadn’t made her bring the dragon north of the wall the cunts wouldn’t have been able to get through it at all :pensive: Fuck you @JonSnow you’ve killed us all.
Nothing really revealing there, just a big setup for next year I suppose.
RIP Littlefinger, bed of heaven to you. Shouldn’t have trusted that Sansa cunt

2 Likes

All politics… Like season 1.

This show has gone to the dogs. John snow is some dopey cunt. A whole load of nuthin happened this season except characters doing stupid shit to set things up. The ice king on the dragon was laughable. No way that shit will go down in the books. Banterific character reunions aside that whole set up was stupid.

1 Like

He just fucked his aunt too.

I thought that was meant to be the last ever episode? Are they coming back for another season or will there be a film?

One more season mate

I’d imagine the Night King would be a tidy operator with a gas torch

1 Like