Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

That was a great bit of grovelling

The one true king Stannis of house Baratheon?

1 Like

Of course he knew, shur isn’t he Bran* the cunt?

*This is complete speculation on my behalf

Could be useful for killing Cersei.

rest assured, Arya will be killing Cersei. That much I’m confident in.

Or the Kingslayer could become the Queenslayer.

It’d make a change from Queenlayer alright.

Jon is the Queenlayer now.

Queen slayer or Queens layer?

1 Like

So could Aejon, Dany, Gendry, and even Jaime all technically be considered next in line for the throne?

And the baby. Gendrys a bastard so he’s not in the running. Isn’t that why it was such a big deal that Jon isn’t a bastard

Aejon is the next in line. The throne is his.

He is the Prince that was promised.

You’re dead to me.

What is dead may never die.

Joffery is going to be brought back from the dead by the night king and he will lead the army. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long do they have to be dead before the nights king can’t raise them? Could he raise the entire Stark crypt?

They can be raised immediately after dying if Hardhome is any guide.

Edit, sorry, you’re wondering about how long before they can’t be raised. Good question. Some of the wights are in bad oul condition so id say he could raise them no matter what.

Ceresi has the gold banks and a few elephants. I’m sure the army of the dead will be up against it should they March on kings landing. Tyrion now realises that the men are following her because they want to bone her other than her leadership qualities (none).

Why was Tyrion skulking outside Danys door? Does he know about Jon’s heritage? Baelish did, not beyond belief others did also.