Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Did you find leaving a week between each episode made the experience more legit?

Thoughts?

As the man said, you need to give it time. A lot of scene setting in the first series, introducing characters etc. Some initial thoughts.
The dwarf is a great bit of stuff.
The Starks are an awful earnest dry shower. They must be from Wexford
Lena Headley is a fine looking woman.
Littlefinger must have come from Cork originally.
Norn Iron is suitably appropriate as a location for a miserable shitty looking place like Winterfell.
As I said before, I can see why IT guys and teenagers love it.
The kid playing Arya Stark is brilliant.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard!

I shall take the oath in front of the old Gods tomorrow.

1 Like

What is dead may never die! :dembele:

1 Like

The time of the old gods has passed mate. Clarke and Houlihan had their run. We worship at the altar of Lynchie and Kyler now

:rofl:

Starting from start on sky Atlantic tonight for anyone who hasn’t seen it

Never!!

You get to see lena nekkid. Tits, bum, fanny the lot (to quote a classic film).

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rlR4PJn8b8I

By God

5 Likes

Winter is here

Wife wailing here. Some fucking know it all prick teacher stuffed them with pancakes in school today and they won’t even touch the ones she’s burst herself preparing. Evening ruined. I’ll end the bastard (takes one to know one) when I see him tomorrow.

Mugged off good and proper.

The sword has swung.

More in his line to be teaching the kids, not looking for teacher of the year accolades. A thorough wanker.

1 Like

Very stressful job @Cicero_Dandi alright. Have they a few weeks off soon to recuperate after making pancakes all day?

2 Likes

Just reading there, the chap that directed Hardhome and Battle of the bastards directs episode 3 of the new season when Winterfell is over run by the Night’s kind and his gang … should be off the hook.

cc @Tassotti

1 Like

Finished season two. Daenerys is hanging in there like a trouper.

She’ll be dead soon.

2 Likes