Tipperary GAA 2019

They need to get Redser in for a team talk.

Fixed

1 Like

Larry Corbett will surely find away to monetize this new found chippness

Is he still watering down the spirits ?

1 Like

I’d say he’s more vodka’ing up the water

1 Like

That’s optimum Tippness

1 Like

Tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp

Ah thats very twee.
Tweepperary

3 Likes

The stench of desperation from the Chipp camp is stifling. Arrogance is just a symptom of fear. They are shitting themselves. Going back to the 2010 management team is further evidence of that. It’s lovely to watch the cunts squirming. Limerick have them badly rattled.

10 Likes

And sign of @Brimmer_Bradley these days?

You again :rollseyes:

Was in the Gaelic Grounds for a Limerick vs Tipp game a few years back and there was a Limerick fan who looked like he was after consuming a number of cans judging by his movements.

All of a sudden he let out a roar” Tipp Tipp Tipp, the back of my bollixx” :rofl::rofl:

This is like when Chelsea started winning the league at a canter and United and Arsenal fans were still trying to convince themselves that their match against each other was the one that mattered most. Sad

For a true sense of Tipp-ness, there needs to be at least 3 members of the panel out on bail at any one time

1 Like

I wonder will the Limerick lads still be obsessing over Tipp when they complete the 5 in a row in 2022

They’ll shit the togs against Kilkenny on Sunday like they always do.

Tipp Team v Kilkenny: P Maher Flynn Barry R Maher Kennedy P Maher Byrne Breen Connors P Maher N McGrath ODwyer Forde Callanan OMeara

Kennedy getting some amount of game time and still not performing. Byrne ain’t savvy enough for wing back at this level. He might get away in the spring but would be destroyed there in the summer. Breen another lad fortunate to get a start.

Tom Fox and Ger Browne can be disappointed not to get the nod.

1 Like

Tipp by 6

I’ve a feeling Browne is being held back until later in the year.
I can’t understand the chances Kennedy is after getting. Fox surely worth a go. Joe O’Dwyer back on bench but seems awfully injury prone.
Would you not see Byrne in team at all? Every time I see Breen named midfield, my heart sinks a little. I’m not sure if he’s played well there since the first half of the 2016 All Ireland semi final

1 Like