Tipperary GAA 2021

Liam McGrath played in the 97 AI Final also.

1 Like

John O’Donoghue and Terry Moloney Arravale Rovers both won All Ireland’s with Tipperary.
Dinny Ryan Sean Treacys won an All Ireland with Tipperary in 1971.

They are only up intermediate this year. Won the 2020 junior A. Primarily football club who have provided very little for the hurling side of the county. Mark Cummins was on the 96 minor team that won the AI. Timmy Dalton was on the 06 minor team scoring 1.4 from play in the final. Arguably the greatest waste of talent I’ve seen in my time playing. Johnny Ryan was captain of the 2018 minors that won the Munster final and started on the 2019 all Ireland under 20 team. I’d be disappointed if he doesn’t get a call up for a look with the new regime.

1 Like

scored a goal in it too.

I ended up in John O’Donoghue’s house once before. Seemed a nice enough man.

1 Like

A gent.

Box office

4 Likes

There must be no women’s rugby on.

1 Like

What a Galtee juniors like?

Your beloved Ballybacon-Grange are safe @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

I thought he was Templederry

Basically their senior team from 10 years ago. Colin, Pa, Tango, Byron…

Heard on Tipp MW that Gerry ring was sick. In hospital for a few months. On the road to recovery now but what a gent.

3 Likes

Dinny Ryan Coole was Sean Treacy’s

1 Like

Wasn’t Dinny Ryan Cooper from Birdhill an inter County player too?

Got a few runs for seniors but was probably too small for Babs’ liking. Dragged us around for years in club games. One of our greatest.

Dinny Ryan Coole ended up settling in Templederry. His son Paul played a little bit with Tipp and then transfered to Nenagh

Never heard that, hopefully he’ll be ok. Taught me in school for 3 years. Gentleman as you said.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUVR-bhFV1u/?utm_medium=copy_link

That explains it

Was that a senior relegation semi-final that Brendan Cummins saved all the penalties in? Never realised he played for a team called Ballybacon. Don’t get more roaster than a name like that.

Intermediate