Tipperary GAA 2021

Some club season heā€™s had.

The Sars management roaring at him and the ref to move the ball to correct spot and he just steps up and slots it over

Paudie Maher will be sick gettin up today

1 Like

He gave that Sars cunt some dirty look there, he should frame that

What was Paudie Maher thinking when he fouled there

Probablyā€¦

This cunt will never point it from here.

1 Like

Maybe but it wasnā€™t like he was going to burn him for pace three .

:open_mouth::open_mouth::astonished::astonished::open_mouth:

Its a certain goal if I let him past.

1 Like

Iā€™d have tapped that over in fairness

Lovely stat there on Tipp FM.

91 year old John McGrath who won a County Senior Football medal with Loughmore in 1955 was on the celebration circuit today in Loughmore and the stat was thrown at him that between Loughmore in the hurling/football, Drom in the Munster Camogie and Drom in the intermediate football last week he had twenty seven (27) grand nieces and nephews involved winning medals.

Noel Dundon on now with the Thurles perspective.

Having to spoon feed these roasters gets tiresome, youā€™re too kind truth told.

What have ye done to poor Liam Sheedy lads?

A few bob for him there. In fairness he wasnā€™t ever milking his own county to line his own pockets so off with him

3 Likes

Iā€™d say Banty is some man to pull someoneā€™s leg.

You wouldnt begrudge a man a few years on the gravy train. I see Quaid is now with the Kildare camogs.

1 Like

2 players under the age of 27 (Connolly (22) and Brian McGrath (23) tells you all you need to know about my point regarding young lads cc @the_man_himself

Even the following that are unlucky are all 26 or older.

Lorcan Egan, Noel McGrath, Ronan Maher, Thomas Cleary, Dan McCormack, Jack Shelly.

Overall it was a very good championship but its unsustainable for the old lads to keep rolling back the years.

Team of the year going the same as the all stars with only semi finalists represented.

Agree on your point with the young players. It makes Cahills achievements on winning those all Irelands all the better with young players making impacts in other counties.

I wouldnā€™t argue too much with the team as there was a replay so Sars/Loughmore had an extra game.

Regarding young lads, there were only a handful of lads under the age of 25 starting last Sunday, Sars had Creedon, Stakelum, Seosamh Ryan and Derby, Loughmore had Brian McGrath, and Connolly x2. Only two or three of those had an impact on both finals.

Go back 7 or 8 years ago to the Co. Finals back then and youā€™d have had over 20 lads starting under the age of 25. All the best players were young.

Its the same in every county, Kilmallockā€™s best players were winning County Finalā€™s in 2010 or 2012 while Ballygunner who are supposed to be in transition, their best players were playing in a Munster Club Final in 2009.

You are being a bit selective there. The Midleton team is backboned by under 23s. The combo in Clare also. In Dublin all the impressive players in both teams were under 23 while the same could be said in the KK final.

1 Like