Tipperary GAA 2023

How can North Tipp board put club matches up against All Ireland Semi? Some respect for the players.

North Tipp championship is box office.

Jesus the @Limericks are seething again, @peddlerscross has them wound up something fierce.

6 Likes

Few pound gone on Swans to reach another South final. 7/4 into 5/4.

Borris also gone in.

Kiladangan v Roscrea may not go ahead due to a death in Roscrea.

Biggest game of the weekend is probably Moycarkey v Holycross. 2 young teams with high ambitions in the coming years, they both got good draws in the county but getting to a mid final would be a nice stepping stone.

He can be a nawful stones but fuck it if that doesn’t have its uses from time to time

cc @caulifloweredneanderthal

Saw that alright.

The jerseys were looking resplendent :heart_eyes:

Cc @theWexicans
https://twitter.com/sportsfocusie/status/1677448055124025345?s=48&t=FUSYN4XCZNH1gs4BjB-q4A

Tipp Co-Op West SHC Semi-Final
Full Time

Cashel King Cormacs: 2-17
Sean Treacys: 1-17

The last fixture :man_facepalming:

Someone needs to inform those clubs they’re in the North division now

Clonoulty will give them a trimming in final Har.

https://twitter.com/premierviewpod/status/1678090543337811970?s=48&t=FUSYN4XCZNH1gs4BjB-q4A

1 Like

Some puckout

Meat and drink in it

1 Like

I had the dishonour of watching Loughmore Taliban school Drom today in the mid championship, followed by a few lovely pints in Eamon Butlers and Tom the Bucks in Templemore to watch the AI Semi FInal.

The difference between the teams was the McGrath faction; 2-15 scored between Noel and John McGrath, 2-10 from play I reckon. I’m sad to say that that my beloved Drom are finished as any sort of competitive force at club level for the foreseeable (probably tier 3 on @peddlerscross Club Power Rankings) whereas I think Loughmore will get one last tune out of the McGraths and will win the County, following which once again they will hurl well in Munster while their discipline will cost them as the refs in Munster won’t put up with the sulky, mouthy nature.

5 Likes

As one Loughmore man said, with tongue firmly in his cheek, "It’s a shame there was no hurling played in Loughmore until the McGraths came along "

3 Likes

I don’t want to slate Seamie Callanan as a player but he looked as if he would have been rather anywhere else; Noel McGrath on the other hand could have had 12 points if he wanted

@peddlerscross TJ > Seamie

West Final Saturday evening at 7pm

Jaysus sake

Senior semi before the Intermediate? :thinking: