Tipperary GAA 2024

I heard Robert Doyle from Clonoulty turned Cahill down. Off to the US working.

The County Board Draw Show on Tipp FM is some comedy show.

A tad unfair on Danny Slattery who was excellent for Tipperary u20s last year.

The fact we are going back to Robert Byrne, a player whose club were relegated back last year is hardly a good sign.

https://twitter.com/PremierviewPod/status/1745929011933434149?t=gepiYYLFtgnJaMuS4ELohg&s=19

@peddlerscross I see the fixtures in the prestigious All Ireland Junior B Championship are to finish on the day. Extra time and penalties if necessary. Seeing penalties in a Junior B match would give serious comic value.

2 Likes

I’d say they had clubs telling them they wouldn’t travel for replays

2 Likes

Couldn’t be any worse than Doon v Na Piarsaigh

The Laois junior b county final finished in penalties

Advantage The Harps

Serious grudge match in Nenagh will Tipp get revenge :thinking:

First blood Kerry anyway.

Anyone know what age O’Halloran from Swans on bench is? He must be 27 or so… Don’t think he’s ever been involved at senior level.

28 some time this year I’d say

I’m after flicking it on :flushed:
They’re well in it

I’m listening on radio. I won’t be expecting much from this particular Tipp selection. To be honest, I wouldn’t be expecting much from Tipp at all this year.

1 Like

Ye expect to win it every year. I’m not falling for this.

On now. David Kelly from Ballina, 27 this year, on as well. Be surprised to see either of them near league or championship panels.

I’m tuning into proceedings between Drom and St Oliver Plunketts of Enniskeane in the prestigious Munster Junior B Championship. The Cork team are big and awkward and conditions seem to be suiting them

1 Like

Some slog. They should have enough for them in the second half.

Mal Keaveney doing a professional job on commentary.

Drom the much better hurlers. Tempers may fray in the second half

Why aren’t you togged out ?

And Sexton is the ref for it to escalate. He’s terrible for missing incidents like that blatant shoulder to the head.