Tipperary GAA 2024

There was nothing wrong the question.

Liam Cahill came across poorly.

TFK - 19th May 2024 - 30th May 2024 - Tipp fans are pathetic for walking out on their failing team

TFK - 31st May 2024 - Tipp fans are very tolerant of their failing team.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s going to be very hard to win this game.

1. Offaly have 7/8 excellent players
  2. The Offaly crowd.
  3. The ref giving Offaly phantom frees.
1 Like

Didn’t most of these Tipp lads get a phantom free that lead to their minor win over Offaly? You would hope the latter get a fair go with the officiating and there isn’t a situation where an obvious goal isn’t awarded.

2 Likes

I think Paddy McCormack being out is the biggest thing going against Tipp.

1 Like

Get the excuses in early.

Refs were very helpful to Offaly against both Dublin & KK imo. Watch these games back and make your own verdict.

As I said, get the excuses in early

Huge loss. In fairness, Ravenhill a big loss to Offaly as well.

McCormack has it.

Ball was like a magnet to him in Clare game. Most Tipp fans think they were poxed to beat cork.

Whole thing collapsed once he went off v Clare and yes the fine hurling public know we were blessed to beat Cork.

My xP & xG models had Cork 8 points the better team.

Absolutely. Him, O’Donoghue, McCarthy and O’Farrell will all be playing senior for Tipp by 2026 at the latest. Will be coming into their primes for the '29 AI win.

3 Likes

The second half v cork was the worst half they have played all year, that being said if cork were playing Offaly I’d fancy them to win handy so hopefully we can get over the line.

1 Like

They should all be there or thereabouts next year.

I’d have O’Halloran and Daly there too.

Agree on the last two too. I think the keeper, for his faults and a bit of the divilment, is probably the best keeper option we’ve had in a long time. I suppose you’ve to be a bit mad to be a goalie.

I wonder with the rules around playing 20s and seniors will they see much championship time next year?

Butler or even Martin could make some impact in the future too, but if we got half a dozen good lads out of this team, we’d be doing well.

1 Like

I think the u20/Senior thing is being reviewed anyway.

There’ll be some u20 team there next year anyway with some of this years u17’s coming on the scene and only losing Curvivan off this years team.

Big thing Tipp need to do is start getting these lads exposed to senior inter county hurling during the league next year. Just a few cameos even is grand. McCarthy probably would have seen game time except nenagh cbs kept winning.

2 Likes

Collins is also gone.

They have two wing backs on the bench underage next year and Sam o Farrell will likely go back to 6. O Farrell is the most complete player on this panel, his dad is a doctor in nenagh so whether he focuses on his studies is the only thing that may slow him down.

2 Likes